Thread: PROGTOBERFEST (Chicago, 38 bands! ) Two Three Day Red Chair VIP tickets for sale

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA

PROGTOBERFEST (Chicago, 38 bands! ) Two Three Day Red Chair VIP tickets for sale

Two Three Day Red Chair VIP for sale -this category of tickets is sold out.. For the price paid.
    Please contact by private message. Won't be be able to attend. :-(

Attached Images Attached Images

I am interested in going to Progtoberfest and will probably buy the VIP, but what does the "Red Chair" get you?

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA
    I have never been there myself. I can't comment on how better those seats are compared to the seats of the next category.
    I bought them because I didn't want to arrive there and regret not having bought the best tickets.
    They are the best tickets that are (were) available.

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1450049

I talked a bit with the Facebook group about this and I think I'm going to go for the "Seated VIP", although they did say that these red chairs are by far the most comfortable.

Nice! I was asked to join the initial line up of Abacab...but like a dum dum I passed on it. Ha!