Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wake and bake on a snow day!

I notice Rick don't need much of an excuse to turn it in to a wake 'n bake day! LOL

Reminds me of a story. Had this neighborhood small time weed dealer. He was the only guy my age (probably 18 at the time) who had gotten busted by parents smoking dope. Anyway, so we go fishing that day and brought his beagle Hobo. So buddy hooks on to a smallmouth bass, brings it ashore. Hobo is losing his marbles with excitement as the fish squirmed around on land, still trying to get off hook. My buddy says "hold on Hobo, he's comin'" He unhooks the fish and lets Hobo at it. Hobo proceed to chomp down and start to eat it, head first. He was so happy. He ate the entire head, and then left the corpse there. Licked his lips for half hour. i was howling with laughter. So he invites me to his place after to smoke some hash because his parents weren't home. So we sat in the garage, he puts this chunk on a pin, lits it, and the smoke just starts bellowing. Filling the garage. So buddy is in the middle of a long haul, in the mouth, up the nose, head clouded in smoke...just as his mother walks in, with shopping bags in hand. She has a look of complete disgust, but he's barely paying attention as he's toking. She was a neighborhood mom, I was embarassed. She says in a strong Romanian accent "Ronald! What's the celebration today Ronald, what's the celebration dis time huh???" He looks up from a cloud of hash and says "uhh Hobo caught a fish". She turns in disgust and gos in to the house...barely before I could hold my laugh burst for another second lol

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    LMAO! ^^^^^

Thanks for that Lino. Made my day. I'm hearing the mom's accent.

lol...good story!
    <sig out of order>

Happy St. Patrick's all. I don't have anything green at all but I smoked something green....

Great story, Lino; love it.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

<sig out of order>