Thread: Courtney Swain (Bent Knee) - Moon Stalker NEW VIDEO!!

Courtney Swain (Bent Knee) - Moon Stalker NEW VIDEO!!

Hey, I figure this might generate some interest here. An awesome new song, from Courtney Swain, lead singer of Bent Knee.

neil

(Virtual non-verbal communcation)
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Another to bump.

That was brilliant! Then again, we shouldn't really be surprised as we've come to expect that from Courtney. Anyway, what a wonderful performance. It's heartening to experience the works of artists with such great depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreabruce View Post
    That was brilliant! Then again, we shouldn't really be surprised as we've come to expect that from Courtney...

Very impressive.
    Regards,

Duncan

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Her most recent, Between Blood and Water is incredible! I didn’t really know about her solo work.

yeah I enjoy it more than the latest Bent Knee.

I started contributing to Courtney’s Patreon recently, and it seems really chill and cool and all. It’s nice to help her out during these unprecedented times. She has 60+ Patrons and earns $700+ per month from it, and she produces some nice content. Actually, I haven’t been a patron long enough to fully evaluate it, but one thing I like is that she has a monthly Spotify playlist that everyone can add songs to. Then there’s a monthly Zoom meeting to discuss the playlist. The first meeting since I joined is tomorrow morning, so I’ll see how that is. She sent me a personal Thank You message when I joined, not an auto-reply which some Patreons have. Anyway, it seems like in addition to earning some dough she also really wants to connect with people who are interested in her music, and generate a little extra companionship. She also does a monthly Q&A podcast which is fun. Consider joining and supporting the voice of Bent Knee!

Courtney just had a preview for her Patreon, via Zoom, of a half-hour-long music/video piece she created. It's not completely finished, but she expects to put it up on Bandcamp next week. It was pretty cool - definitely fun to participate. Only two other people, me, and Courtney (and one of my cats). So keep an eye on Bandcamp for that.