Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Modern Fusion of the more Rock variety

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I never heard any Isotope, and found this clip:

Sweet!
    Isotope made three very good studio-albums, partly Mahavishnu and early Brand X (with Hugh Hopper). Also check out Gary Boyle's solo-albums like The Dancer with Simon Phillips, Doni Harvey, Jeff Seopardie, Dave MaCrae, Robin Lumley, Rod Argent etc.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback. Gary Boyle sounds quite decent.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmoxe View Post
    Recommended this on a different thread, but it also belongs here:

(I searched for Arcing Wires, but couldn't find it, probably because the search-function doesn't search in titles of youtubeclips.)

Almost two months after ordering Prime arrived from it's trip from Australia. I like it. If I had to describe it I would say it's a rockier version of Ghost Rhythms. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    (I searched for Arcing Wires, but couldn't find it, probably because the search-function doesn't search in titles of youtubeclips.)

Almost two months after ordering Prime arrived from it's trip from Australia. I like it. If I had to describe it I would say it's a rockier version of Ghost Rhythms. Thanks for posting.
    Hadn't heard of these guys. Just sampled the above and ordered the CD from Bandcamp. Hopefully it will take less than two months to arrive... but I'm in no hurry. Good stuff!

Bill

Funny, I received mine 3 days ago. Took a while to travel from Australia to Canada (will blame it on COVID-19), but it got here, eventually.

Yeah, I got my copy from Bandcamp too and it took a pretty long time to arrive. I like it a lot! A friend of mine whose tastes sometimes overlap with mine checked it out when he asked what I'd been listening to, and he liked it so much he bought it also. Word of mouth, baby!