Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Allan Holdsworth Release

Quote Originally Posted by jkelman View Post
    I just saw this thread, and after Gary's wonderful words, I'll add just a few.

In a nutshell, Leonardo Pavkovic is the best friend any musician could have. Intelligent, a musical encyclopedia that puts me to shame, a passionate advocate who goes out of his way for the artists he loves and a consummate professional, it's no exaggeration to say, as Gary also did, that Allan's career would have been a very different thing had it not been for the support Leonardo provided.

Leonardo is, without question, one of the good guys. Hopefully the musical genius that is Allan Holdsworth will come to realize that he has kicked one of the most committed people to his career ever to the curb, and reach out to try and settle things so they can go back to being what they were: friends and brothers.
    Nice words, John. Very much well-said.

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    Amazon now provides a complete track listing. AFAICT a total of only five bonus tracks.

Three on Wardenclyffe, one on 16 Men, and one on Then! That's it. Am I missing anything?

So that is one less major purchase I need to make!
    I guess the bonus-tracks I mentioned in #63 are the same as in this box-set, so indeed, for me too there's no need to buy this.