Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Do you think I lied? It is legal to grow under license in NC too.
    No, I didn't think you lied! Sorry, your post was a little confusing, but maybe it was me

Banned
    The smoke shops to check out near Kona, HI are Cloud 9 and Concious Riddims☮️🌈🦃🌴🐠🐡🍍🥥💚

I'm watching America's Test Kitchen........whilst stoned. They're making deep dish pizza.......

Banned
    Lawmakers will begin voting next week on legalizing marijuana for adults over age 21 in New Jersey, according to Senate President Stephen Sweeney's office.

State Assembly and Senate committees will hold a hearing and then vote on a legalization bill on Monday, Nov. 26 at 10 a.m., according to Sweeney's office. The site of the hearing and the vote was not immediately clear.

The legislation would then need the votes of the full Assembly and Senate, and then Gov. Phil Murphy's signature, in order to become law.

This Week in Psychedelics (11/23/18)

Cannabis

* Massachusetts mayor first in line as recreational marijuana sales begin (CBS News)
    * Federal Marijuana Action Is An ‘Inevitability,’ Trump FDA Chief Says (Marijuana Moment)
    * Joe Kennedy III calls for legalizing marijuana at the federal level (The Hill)
    * Here’s When Michigan’s Marijuana Legalization Law Goes Into Effect (Marijuana Moment)
    * Weed and Pregnancy: How Cannabis Laws Are Hurting Mothers (Rolling Stone)
    * The ‘Hypocritical’ Loophole in New York’s Pledge to Stop Prosecuting Marijuana (The Appeal)
    * Canada’s Grand Cannabis Experiment Has Set Scientists Free (The New York Times)
    * Missouri’s Largest County Stops Prosecuting Marijuana Possession (NORML)
    * Here’s how N.J. is likely to legalize marijuana under new bill just unveiled by top Democrats (NJ.com)
    * Go Ahead and Pack Your Weed This Thanksgiving—the TSA Probably Won’t Find It (Reason)
    * 6 Ways American Colonists Used Cannabis (Civilized)
    * How medical marijuana made me a better mom (The Washington Post)
    * What You Need To Know About Microdosing Cannabis, The New Wellness Trend (Psychedelics Daily)
    LSD

* ‘Open-minded, immersive and fun’: a review of ‘All You need is LSD’ (The Boar)
    * News Focus – Dangers of LSD consumption among children (ANTARA News)
    * Yale, Zurich scientists find why LSD makes people trip (Psychedelics Daily)
    * REVEALED: The eerie conspiracy that connects JFK, Charles Manson and Britney Spears (Daily Star)
    * To avoid a bad trip, be prepared before trying LSD (Psychedelics Daily)

Psilocybin/Magic Mushrooms

* High Dose of Psilocybin in a HIV+ Homeless Shelter (Chacruna)
    * Denver, Colorado Might Decriminalize Psychedelic Mushrooms As Soon As May 2019 (IVN.us)
    * The FDA Has Acknowledged Psilocybin As A Potential Treatment For Depression (Psychedelics Daily)
    * Psychedelic healing: could magic mushrooms help reboot the brain? (Science Focus)

MDMA/Ecstasy

* People on love drug MDMA still know who to trust (ResearchGate)
    * MDMA is now proven to help those with trauma – so let’s decriminalise it and put it back in the medicine cabinet (The Independent)
    * ‘It can rewire people’s brains’: how traumatised veterans turned to underground MDMA therapy (The Guardian)
    * What is MDMA and why have there been so many deaths in the West Country? (ITV News)

Ayahuasca/DMT/5-MeO-DMT

* Controversial hallucinogenic drug use explored in ‘Kentucky Ayahuasca,’ TV series (Lexington Herald Leader)
    * Everything You Need to Know about Choosing an Ayahuasca Retreat (Kahpi)
    * What ayahuasca — Silicon Valleys latest drug of choice — does to your brain and body (Psychedelics Daily)
    * DMT: Learning Science from our Ancestors (in-Training)
    * Ayahuasca Research Boosts Brazilian Psychedelic Science (Psychedelics Daily)
    * What Ayahuasca Is, and What You Should Know About It (Psychedelics Daily)

IBOGA/Ibogaine

* Ibogaine: One Mans Journey To Mexico For Psychedelic Addiction Treatment (Psychedelics Daily)

Opiates/Opioids

* The Radical New Fentanyl Trend That Could Save Lives and Screw Dealers (VICE)
    * UN: Afghan Opium Cultivation Down 20 Percent (Voice of America)
    * Saving your child from an opioid overdose (CBS News)
    * Opioid Series: ‘Naloxone saved my life’ (ABC 4)
    * Naloxone: The life-saving drug more Americans Need (CBS News)

Kratom

* Scientists Identify the Lethal Dose of Kratom’s Active Ingredients (Inverse)
    * Converting Animal Doses to Human Doses (Kratom) (Medium)
    * Federal Authorities Tight-Lipped on When Kratom’s Future Will Be Revealed (Inverse)
    * Is FDA ‘Shadow Ban’ Causing Kratom Shortages? (Pain News Network)
    * American Kratom Association Announces Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards for Vendors (PR Newswire)
    * Kratom Erowid – Which Types of Kratom Information You Will See On This Website? (Kratom Guides)

Kava

* Grant awarded to further study effects of kava (Radio New Zealand)
    * Pacific countries to promote kava as food product (Radio New Zealand)

Khat

* Little-known banned drug is becoming worryingly popular in Liverpool (Liverpool Echo)

Miscellaneous Psychedelics/Psychoactives/Drug Policy
    * see link below

The comprehensive list compiled by David Wilder (hotlinked)
    http://realitysandwich.com/323466/th...lics-11-23-18/

Smoking is just bad, it destroys terpenes and converts THC and CBD to CBN. All of the important cannabinoids and terpenes have boiling points below 370 degF. I only vape, and I vaped that hemp. In the US, marijuana with less than 0.3% THC is considered legal hemp. However one can’t grow hemp unless licensed by the state for research purposes. Charlotte’s Web was the first high CBD, low THC weed. I have no reason to believe it is botanically different than weed. A male marijuana plant isn’t fragrant and would likely be considered hemp. The female Charlottes Web will have flowers that smell good��

I believe they are genetically pretty much identical. My brother is a licensed hemp grower.
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post

I believe they are genetically pretty much identical. My brother is a licensed hemp grower.
    Who are they?

Who are they?
    Not who, what. I was referring to your post where (I thought) you were comparing MJ and hemp.
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    Not who, what. I was referring to your post where (I thought) you were comparing MJ and hemp.
    Hemp and Cannabis Sativa/Indica/Hybrid are not identical from a DNA standpoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Banned
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4550350/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Banned

Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2018/...y-legislature/

TRENTON, N.J. — A proposal to legalize and regulate marijuana for adults 21 and older advanced in the New Jersey Legislature Monday.

The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved S2703, sponsored by Senator Nicholas Scutari, (7-2-4), and the Assembly Appropriations Committee approved A4497, sponsored by Assemblywoman Annette Quijano, (6-1-2).

The measures will now go to the full chambers for a vote.

Thanks!
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    http://www.thedailychronic.net/2018/...y-legislature/

TRENTON, N.J. — A proposal to legalize and regulate marijuana for adults 21 and older advanced in the New Jersey Legislature Monday.

The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved S2703, sponsored by Senator Nicholas Scutari, (7-2-4), and the Assembly Appropriations Committee approved A4497, sponsored by Assemblywoman Annette Quijano, (6-1-2).

The measures will now go to the full chambers for a vote.
    Vote was canceled. Estimates of 6 months to a year before retail begins, unless they allow the dispensaries to serve the rec market.

Eeesh. I'm having a really stoned conversation about macaroni and cheese, and lasagna right now.

And now I'm listening to Black Sabbath......Shweet Leaf.......

You guys heard of Punch cannabis chocolate.....totally amazing!
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

"And it's only the giving
    That makes you what you are" - Ian Anderson

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    You guys heard of Punch cannabis chocolate.....totally amazing!
    Are you able to get those delivered to you?

Picked up a nice holiday batch yesterday. Just in time, too.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

President Donald J. Trump decriminalized hemp nationwide! His administration is expected to decriminalize marijuana.

Banned
    Hemp was legalized by defining it as marijuana which has THC less than 0.3% and allowing it to be grown in the US. However, it was already legal to possess, but not grow. Trump signed the bill, but the major author was McConnell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_n_chucky View Post
    President Donald J. Trump decriminalized hemp nationwide! His administration is expected to decriminalize marijuana.
    Decriminalization is useless, only legalization is beneficial. Marijiana is decriminalized in many states, however decrim fuels the black market. Also decrim may just be like a traffic violation but that is enough to cause one to lose a job. Drug testing is still real.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_n_chucky View Post
    Uh, no, he didn't and he won't.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

I believe it's still somewhat unclear how the hemp situation will work out. Is it clearly defined how the testing will be done to determine if the hemp is below 0.3%? Mature plants only? Will only the buds be tested or will an entire plant be tested? If the plant is found to be over the limit, does that one plant get destroyed or the entire crop (could be from clones or seeds, which are more variable)? Is the grower on the hook for the cost of testing or will taxpayers foot the bill for unlimited amounts of testing (at about $125+ a pop)? I'd be surprised if all these details are covered in a way that is reasonable and doesn't create an undue burden on the farmer.
    <sig out of order>

Hemp Farming Act of 2018

Decriminalization is useless, only legalization is beneficial. Marijiana is decriminalized in many states, however decrim fuels the black market.
    Decriminalization = let the free market make the rules and regulations (i.e. no taxation, could grow it in your private property)
    Legalization = let the bureaucrats make the rules and regulations (i.e. licensing, taxation)

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    Uh, no, he didn't and he won't.
    The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 was a proposed law to remove hemp (defined as cannabis with less than 0.3% THC) from Schedule I controlled substances and making it an ordinary agricultural commodity. Its provisions were incorporated in the 2018 United States farm bill that became law on December 20, 2018.

[...]

In addition to removing low-THC cannabis from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act, the 2018 act would avail hemp farmers of water rights and federal agricultural grants, and make the national banking system (in a gray area for cannabis industry[a]) accessible to farmers and others involved; and allow for other benefits of production of a recognized crop such as marketing, agronomy research, and crop insurance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp_Farming_Act_of_2018

^^ My point is that HE didn't do it. He has taken an anti-anything-remotely-related-to-drugs stance and probably didn't even read the bill.

And, no, HE won't decriminalize it.