Thread: Brian Chatton autobiography

Brian Chatton autobiography

British keyboardist, singer and songwriter, Brian Chatton, just published his autobiography, Rolling With Rock Royalty. Chatton played alongside Jon Anderson in a pre-Yes band and with Phil Collins in Flaming Youth, who recorded the album Ark2 in '69 before Phil went on to greener pastures. Afterwards Chatton played the keys in ex Nice Lee Jackson's band, Jackson Heights, for three albums in the early seventies. The musician went on to a very long carreer which has included hit singles, solo albums and even ventures into new age, and currently resides in Los Angeles. I contacted him on his Facebook page and mentioned an old review of a Jackson Height album where he was described as a 'tastier version' of Keith Emerson. He replied that it was "certainly a compliment" and informed me that, as a matter of fact, Emerson and him shared an apartment in London for 14 years.
    chatton.jpg

Surprisingly, there are quite a few Flaming Youth videos on YouTube, featuring both Chatton and Phil Collins.

Last edited by yoyiceu; 01-05-2017 at 05:52 PM.

I just searched Amazon and don't see it. Is it only available in the UK?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Laura

No, I also searched Amazon and didn't see it, but I suppose it's available in the US, as it seems he now lives in L.A.

Near as I can tell, this title has not been released yet. Looks like this website will be the source for it: http://rollingwithrockroyalty.com/

Chatton is also partially responsible for this earworm back in the day, having co-written and played on it:

Cheers DAN appreciated mate

It is not on Amazon quite yet. It should be however withing the next few weeks. You can also contact me personally at Brianchatton@gmail.com or visit me on facebook. faceboog.com/rollingwithrockroyalty or facebook.com/brianchatton Thank you so much for your kind interest. Hope we stay in touch. cheers

Thanks Dan. Please stay in touch. cheers