Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: King Crimson 2017 U.S.A. tour

don't forget singleton mentioned Boxed Sets still possibly being in play for the end of the year......curious to see what they have to release!

just curious about release dates!

I'll be see them in Raleigh, first time for me since my only only Crim show: Thrak in Atlanta (1995?). Not a great fan of the Lizard/Islands era(s), but I'll be excited to get whatever it is I get from the show

Quote Originally Posted by mx20 View Post
    I'll be see them in Raleigh, first time for me since my only only Crim show: Thrak in Atlanta (1995?). Not a great fan of the Lizard/Islands era(s), but I'll be excited to get whatever it is I get from the show
    Roxy show... I was there on the Sunday night gig. Still blows me away - Bruford was amazing.

happy news!

https://www.dgmlive.com/news/Live%20...2028th,%202017

live in chicago is out in October! can pre-order now.......DGM doesn't specify the date, but burningshed lists it as October 13th! It'll be out just in time for those of us lucky to catch the band on the fall tour! Exciting news indeed!

So I assume The Errors is the proper name of the piece that people have been calling Radical Action III?

Schizoid shop has it listed as Sold Out, with no option to pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmanzi View Post
    Schizoid shop has it listed as Sold Out, with no option to pre-order.
    I just ordered it.....not sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Marsh View Post
    I just ordered it.....not sold out.
    Thanks. I'm not crazy though, it was listed as sold out with no cart button when I posted that earlier.

Thanks. I'm not crazy though, it was listed as sold out with no cart button when I posted that earlier.

must have been a glitch or something......it was listed as sold out when i went to lunch, came back and it was back to being available. $21 after tax well worth it! very excited for this release!

I forgot I had the unplanned Project Three show from VA in 2003 in my cart, so I just ordered that along with it.

Of that I have no doubt!

Live in Chicago just got released for digital download via dgm!

Just downloaded the full show....it’s an excellent portrait of the band in full flight! Definitely awesome listening closing out the Friday work day!

No "Fracture."

Dammit.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator1634 View Post
    I have 12th row center for the Saturday night Beacon theater show but just to be curious I started looking at seats for L.I. Paramount show this morning. When the 6th row center came up my curiosity got the better of me
    This made me check my ticket for the Beacon, as I'd forgotten. Fourth row, left orchestra! This will be only the fourth time I've seen KC (twice in the 90s and once in 2016), and the first time I've been close up. Should be excellent!

Joyful news for two reasons: I'm going home to Texas this month and will be going to the King Crimson US Leg 2 opening night at Bass Hall in Austin TX!!
    My last show was in Quebec City July 7 and had always been hoping to see them at least two times on this amazing tour, love it!

Can't wait, excitement starts to build day by day to see the re-entry of the Crims at long last on Texas soil.
    I may be older but, I saw live: Led Zeppelin, Yes, ELP, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Fish, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Marillion, IQ, UK, Saga, Rush, Supertramp, Pink Floyd, Genesis with Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Triumph, Magma, Goblin, Porcupine Tree, The Musical Box, Uriah Heep, Dio, David Bowie, Iron Maiden, Queen with Freddie Mercury, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood, Steely Dan, Dream theater, Joe Satriani, you get the idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    Joyful news for two reasons: I'm going home to Texas this month and will be going to the King Crimson US Leg 2 opening night at Bass Hall in Austin TX!!
    My last show was in Quebec City July 7 and had always been hoping to see them at least two times on this amazing tour, love it!

Can't wait, excitement starts to build day by day to see the re-entry of the Crims at long last on Texas soil.
    I'll be there at Bass Concert Hall too! My son is 17 and this might be his only time seeing them. So glad we hooked up the 15th row center seats!

I just downloaded live in Chicago last night and listened to the whole thing. It is a stellar performance, no doubt. Yes Fracture is not there, but having Neurotica, Indiscipline, Fallen Angel and The Lizard Suite plus the new song The Errors certainly makes up for its loss. Over the years I have always thought that the original 1969 lineup and the Bruford Wetton era bands could not be beat but now I'm not so sure. KC now has these ears fully perked with an energy level that has not been heard of for years. And I could not be more happier.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Any word on physical copies of Live in Chicago shipping from DGM?

Lucky Man
    A lifetime listening.

Have never caught them live.

It seems this past day a ticket has virtually fallen out of the sky and into my lap. When confronted with it I'm unsure but think I mumbled something about "bucket list".

!!!!

Perhaps finding the happy medium is harder than we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlakaton View Post
    I'll be there at Bass Concert Hall too! My son is 17 and this might be his only time seeing them. So glad we hooked up the 15th row center seats!
    And my son is 21, but he is more excited about the F1 Grand Prix race at COTA on October 22 that we'll also be going to. So that's two land trips for me that week from Katy, TX.
    Buying Crimson tickets soon but they won't be on the 15th row but I can still be happy to get some good orchestra seats through brokers.

I guess not going to the Austin City Limits doesn't hurt at all when you're going to see King Crimson and F1 Grand Prix, ACL is for millennials ;-)
    I may be older but, I saw live: Led Zeppelin, Yes, ELP, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Fish, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Marillion, IQ, UK, Saga, Rush, Supertramp, Pink Floyd, Genesis with Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Triumph, Magma, Goblin, Porcupine Tree, The Musical Box, Uriah Heep, Dio, David Bowie, Iron Maiden, Queen with Freddie Mercury, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood, Steely Dan, Dream theater, Joe Satriani, you get the idea..

Any word on physical copies of Live in Chicago shipping from DGM?
    Mine mailed out today - already purchased the download anyway, but glad to be getting a physical copy!

I have to give up my Friends and Family invite for Austin next wednesday and am completely fucking bummed

will still be attending both hometown Philas and the Allentown date. verily looking forward to any/if set additions happen. looking at how the least tour played out with Fracture being performed pretty much only at the begining and ending of the tour, it's worth attending multiple shows to get the full tour's worth. thankful I got to see the 2 Fractures that I did
    2trevorsforlife

Dang.