Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New John Elefante/Kerry Livgren?

Quote Originally Posted by eporter66 View Post
    Really liked those two songs, is this representative of his solo work?
    No - but it's not bad to my ears. I adore his voice and I enjoy most of what he puts out. Interestingly, though he still writes songs in that Kansas style, he doesn't usually put those out. I had read an interview with Elefante where he was asked about “One Day Down By the Lake” (with Livgren) and “This is How the Story Goes” (with Williams and Ragsdale). He said "I don’t think either one of those songs would have made it on my albums if Kerry, Rich, and Rags had not been playing on them. I think that their presence really validated the style of the song. Both songs are somewhat “Kansas- esque” kind of songs. And I think having them play on the songs really validated those songs and made them stronger."

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    I have no problem with his opinion on abortion. Its a free country. But I won't tolerate such ignorance of accusing medical staff of "forcing" an abortion on innocent teenagers.
    i'm choice myself and i agree about the depiction of the staff being insensitive. she also looked a little 'too' pregnant for an abortion.
    but he's pro life and you gotta respect that.