Thread: I am seeking the following albums - OOP

I am seeking the following albums - OOP

Barock Project - Coffee in Neukolin
    Barock Project - Rebus
    Karmakanic - Entering the Spectra
    Karmakanic - Wheel of Life
    Roine Stolt - Wallstreet Voodoo

Please PM me with any availability. I pay in suitcases full of cash. Meet me in the underground garage.

Thanks!

Are you talking CD? Wall Street Voodoo should be readily available for a reasonable price.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Yes, CD. I hadn't been able to find it with my normal vendors and one even contacted Roine directly. Amazon only had some more expensive used versions. However, I now see that Amazon has some in stock at normal prices. Not sure what blip I saw before. So, I'll order quickly.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Found both of those Karmakanic discs used some years back.

Karmakanic - Wheel of Life from $11 from our very own Rob LaDuca: https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?ma...d=502039&ev=mb

Karmakanic Spectra from 14/20 Euro depending if you trust the Russian label: https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?ma...d=420441&ev=mb

Discogs does not have the Barock Project CDs but they both were listed at some point in the last year or two at reasonable prices. You should create an account and put them on your want list.

Thanks. I've never tried discogs before.