Thread: Suggestions For Vinyl Vendors.

Suggestions For Vinyl Vendors.

Greetings All:
    I am getting back into Vinyl after so many years away. Can anyone recommend an LP site in the USA? I just created a shopping cart at InsideOut......Shipping for 3 LP's was $41.60 US!!!!! I realize Germany is a little far away from my front door...but Pleez......I like those Riverside colored LP's!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Banned
    besides the obvious (independent record stores), some of the bigger FYE stores actually have a decent vinyl sections, mostly newer releases.

There are several good stores in your area. Why not spend your money at a local brick and mortar?

Drastic Plastic, Rocket Records, High Voltage, just to name a few. A trip to Seattle will even bring more vinyl treasures.
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Elusive Disc, Acoustic Sounds, Soundstage Direct, Music Direct and Jazzloft. Amazon also has tons of vinyl at competitive prices. Enjoy!

We stock the Riverside albums on vinyl. We are slowly buiding up our vinyl offerings.

www.lasercd.com