Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roger Waters Us + Them Tour

Roger Waters Us + Them Tour

Ok, I will go if he comes to Northern Europe later on, but I was hoping for a new album ...

“My plan absolutely is to move on,” Waters tells Billboard. “I’ve got a lot to say, and I’ve got a huge amount of material. I’ve got a whole new record [coming out next year]. Obviously I won’t play the whole new record live, but I will definitely be playing some of the music of it. This Desert Trip thing I accepted given the way the weekend was planned, which was sort of Rolling Stones/Beatles/Pink Floyd, and I thought, well, if I’m being given the mantle of Pink Floyd, it behooves me to take a good, strong, long, loving, nostalgic look at the work that David and Rick and Nick and Syd and I did together between 1967 and 1982. I think it’s a great body of work, and I was just happy to use this weekend to tip my hat to them and to that band. But moving on, we’ve got to save the world, man!” he laughs.

Fantastic. done and done.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I'll see what ticket prices look like
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I'll see what ticket prices look like
    Oh, probably at least $200 for non-VIP seats.

I think for Newark, the low price was in the high $50s.
    Tabletop Genesis - A Genesis and solo career focused podcast, featuring the opinions of Tom Roche, Stacy Godfrey, Simon Godfrey, and Mike Lord - Listen on I-Tunes, or at http://tabletopgenesis.com/ Twitter: @genesistabletop Facebook: www.facebook.com/TabletopGenesis

Top price for Dallas (just picked a city on Ticketmaster) was $250.

DC prices ranging from $55-$250. Lower than I thought theyd be.
    Last edited by Score2112; 10-13-2016 at 01:49 PM.

I think I'll wait until the day of the show when stub hub sellers have fire sale prices.

Totally stoked he is coming to Sacramento! He'll be playing in our brand new downtown arena, Golden 1 Center. (Sir Paul was the first concert there last week.) I hope to have the ticket money by the end of the month. Yeah, all the good seats will be gone by then, but I can only afford a nosebleed seat anyway.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Don't Hold Your Breath!!!! Floor seats start at $800.000...F Him!!!!

Price range for the PHX show $50.25 - $194.75 why....why...I could go see ARW for those prices

(it's actually cheaper than the Celebrity Theater ARW date )
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    Shit, I could fly to Europe for that price!

When did these go onsale? TicketSlaveMaster seems to be unable to process any requests...

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Shit, I could fly to Europe for that price!

When did these go onsale? TicketSlaveMaster seems to be unable to process any requests...
    NY area shows go on sale this Friday 10/21. Still don't get how the re-sellers are already advertising tickets. Can someone that has insider knowledge explain that to me ?

Citibank cardholder presale starts in 40 minutes from this post time... (9:19 AM AZ Time here)

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    Those are the highest marked tix for (Diamond) VIP packages; (or from scalper sites?) Brooklyn floor (and other sections) tix range from $55 - $250.
    Quote Originally Posted by jc90125 View Post
    NY area shows go on sale this Friday 10/21. Still don't get how the re-sellers are already advertising tickets. Can someone that has insider knowledge explain that to me ?
    NY (Citi card) pre-sales started 2 1/2 hours ago.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

purchased tickets for both nights in Philadelphia

first level 17 rows up

second level first row

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Don't have a presale code for Boston so I'll check Friday, looks like $80 for nosebleeds.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Ticket secured for the DC show via presale. first level up, around the "red line," to use ice hockey terms. Very pleased.

this is the kinda show where you really needn't be all the way up close . . . I like to see the whole production

welp...the Phoenix Citicard presale was a joke - anything like two or more seats together? Only the VIP packages were available. So sayeth the Church Lady - "How conveeeeeeeenient." as per helix, I was looking for the lower section around the curve for the best vantage point for the whole stage. we'll see how it goes for the normal ticket sale windows

Quote Originally Posted by -=RTFR666=- View Post
    welp...the Phoenix Citicard presale was a joke - anything like two or more seats together? Only the VIP packages were available. So sayeth the Church Lady - "How conveeeeeeeenient." as per helix, I was looking for the lower section around the curve for the best vantage point for the whole stage. we'll see how it goes for the normal ticket sale windows

did you try a Citi card?? first 6 digits if you have a Citicard. that is the pre-sale: only for Citicard people

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Screw it - I can no longer be arsed... I'm not going to Brooklyn anyway.

Space Cadet
    Anyone know the code for the "Desert Trip presale" on Wednesday?