Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Roger Waters Us + Them Tour

I saw the Buffalo show ...great seats for about $75 US. Anyway, superb show. Great to hear the Animals stuff live. Went with my kids who are big music fans, but don't know Pink Floyd (only song they knew was another brick in the wall lol)...they loved it. Hard not to, it really was a fantastic presentation visually and musically.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Saw it last night in Boston, tickets weren't great for the price, $80 for balcony (in the roof) on the side at TD Gardens. Sound was ok. Presentation was excellent and was great to hear the Animals tunes. Doubt I would have paid that price for anyone else, guess I like the more intimate gigs with smaller artists these days.

Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Looks like everyone was seated. Nice.

Also, the Pig is no longer an inflatable balloon?
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Saw it last night in Boston, tickets weren't great for the price, $80 for balcony (in the roof) on the side at TD Gardens. Sound was ok. Presentation was excellent and was great to hear the Animals tunes. Doubt I would have paid that price for anyone else, guess I like the more intimate gigs with smaller artists these days.
    I saw Chick Corea - Steve Gadd band Sunday night in a small club. Tickets were $125. Thankfully we had comp seats or I wouldn't have gone.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Saw this show last night in Ottawa. Bought a floor seat last week on an impulse. It was a really great show! As others have mentioned, the spectacle is really something, and he's got some pretty strong players with him. If you still have a chance to see this tour I would recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    <anti-Trump comments deleted>
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    <pro-Trump comments deleted>
    Congratulations, you have found the one place on the Internet that is not already full of this shit, and taken a dump here. Now STFU.
    ... “there’s a million ways to learn” (which there are, by the way), but ironically, there’s a million things to eat, I’m just not sure I want to eat them all. -- Jeff Berlin

These threads are just going to keep getting closed if you all insist on bringing up these types of subjects and calling other people's names.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.