3.Part III: The Spaceman
    4.Part IV: The Realisation
    5.Part V: The Reaper
    6.The Prisoner
    7.The Lost Cycle

CD2
    1.Music Reincarnate: The Spaceman
    2.Catherine Howard
    3.Myth And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table: Sir Lancelot And The Black Knight
    4.Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table: Arthur
    5.Music Reincarnate: The Realisation
    6.The Forest
    7.Catherine Parr
    8.Music Reincarnate: The Prisoner
    9.Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table: Merlin The Magician

So if you have 'Rick Wakeman at the BBC' (Hux 085) the remaster may have to be very good to justify getting the deluxe set (not forgetting 'the extensive liner notes, including an interview with Wakeman conducted by Prog editor Jerry Ewing' - quoted from...errr... 'Team Rock'....).

I couldn't find any confirmation that the live disc has been touched in any way at all.

Nothing else in the vaults from that period? I gather there are no multi-tracks available. Nice if you haven't got it on CD I suppose.

One of my favorites. This one and Criminal Record are underrated.
    The Prog Corner

When's this out?!

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    When's this out?!
    November 11 via UMC on 2CD. The second disc will feature live material recorded at Wakeman’s show at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, in 1976 which was originally captured by the BBC.

Ah, but what I want to know is: does it come with a little piece of reflective foil to "correct" the cover image?

Quote Originally Posted by helicase View Post
    Ah, but what I want to know is: does it come with a little piece of reflective foil to "correct" the cover image?
    Only on the Vinyl edition!

A statement reads: “The album is also being released digitally as well as on a single CD and on vinyl. The original LP came with a small square sheet of reflective plastic, which when curved into a cylinder and placed on the front cover, allowed the viewer to see the cover’s drawing undistorted and with a 3D-like effect – a barely discernible, thin, colourful arc on the cover then appeared as a rainbow keyboard about to be played by Wakeman’s hands.

“This was in consonance with the album’s theme of a creation myth based on music. Excitingly, this has been replicated on the vinyl edition of the album.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    November 11 via UMC on 2CD. The second disc will feature live material recorded at Wakeman’s show at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, in 1976 which was originally captured by the BBC.
    Unfortunately not the whole show. They could have put some of the concert on cd 1 since the whole show doesn't fit on one cd. Then I might go for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be fun to play around with the master tapes/engineering of a new edition of some of Wakeman's albums, this one in particular. It's a favorite of mine, too.

Love, let love guide the way for man to find his music
    Love, let music be love, to guide man to his soul

Always liked those lines.