Thread: Nad Sylvan-Courting the Widow

Nad Sylvan-Courting the Widow

I picked the album up last year at a Steve Hackett show without knowing what it would be like and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. Excellent writing, playing and singing. Has anyone else here enjoyed this album (or not)? I don't recall seeing a thread here about it, but if there is one, please direct me to it.

It's become one of my favourite albums from 2015.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Couldn't find this, eh?

http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ghlight=sylvan

I agree it's a great album. Somehow I find it fits right in with the 80s/90s neo-prog scene, such as it was. Which is ok by me!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Couldn't find this, eh?

http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ghlight=sylvan

I agree it's a great album. Somehow I find it fits right in with the 80s/90s neo-prog scene, such as it was. Which is ok by me!
    No, I did the "search" but it didn't seem to lead me to this--not sure what I was doing wrong. But thanks! I'll delete this one (if I can figure out how, ha) and add to the other one instead then. Yup, I agree it's a good fit with the neo-prog stuff

Yes, there has been a previous thread but your post reminded me I need to get this CD. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Yes, there has been a previous thread but your post reminded me I need to get this CD. Thanks!
    Well, at least it's doing some good then. I can't seem to delete it--looking it up on here, it says I should be able to delete my first post, and that deletes the whole thread, but the delete button doesn't show up for me, at least not today!

I'll start reading through the other thread and post more thoughts on that one, but I guess this one is still here for now

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT