Thread: Help Rocky the Flying Squirrel get an Oscar

Help Rocky the Flying Squirrel get an Oscar

I think this is pretty cool, who doesn't love Moose and Squirrel. June was also the voice for many other characters, as spelled out in the story, and to reach 99 years, let alone 100 years coming up, it seems like this would be a very special award.

http://somethingelsereviews.com/2016...00th-birthday/
    Last edited by fiberman; 09-30-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: forgot the link

Quote Originally Posted by fiberman View Post
    I think this is pretty cool, who doesn't love Moose and Squirrel.
    Boris and Natasha.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

June was also the voice of Witch Hazel in the Bugs Bunny cartoon. While she was sharpening an ax, Witch Hazel uttered the immortal line, "That's sharp enough to split a hare!"
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Elf View Post
    June was also the voice of Witch Hazel in the Bugs Bunny cartoon. While she was sharpening an ax, Witch Hazel uttered the immortal line, "That's sharp enough to split a hare!"
    Ok, now ya got me! I used to have a pet tarantula that I named "Paul" because of that cartoon.

Thanks for posting this. Voiceover artists are often the unsung heroes of the past several generations. I've viewd about 10 of June's interviews since viewing this and discovered something interesting in each one. Her one skit with Johnny Carson is pretty amazing.