Thread: New Violeta de Outono in October

New Violeta de Outono in October

Well, if the new Gong album wasn't enough, there's this:

"Brazilian psychedelic cult band Violeta de Outono is back with a new studio album.

Violeta de Outono steps into a new phase along its three-decade journey. New album ‘Spaces’, due to be released in October 2016, sums up the band’s progress during the last ten years, following ‘Volume 7’ (2007) and ‘Espectro’ (2012).

‘Spaces’, their ninth studio album, fulfills a trilogy started with 2007’s ‘Volume 7’, and consolidates the current phase of the band, a quartet, instead of the post-punk tinged psychedelic trio of the 1980’s. The album features all the elements of the group’s characteristic soundscapes, with hypnotic patterns, refined instrumentals, ethereal vocals and founding member’s Fabio Golfetti trademark atmospheric guitar playing.

Violeta de Outono’s ‘Spaces’ was recorded and mixed at MOSH Studios, São Paulo, during the autumn of 2016, by Alex Angeloni; mastered by Andy Jackson at Tube Mastering, London, and produced by Fabio Golfetti."
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Interesting news. Really liked their last two albums.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Finally got a chance to listen to this one and, my oh my, did it rock my world. I had their last two albums (Volume 7 and Especto) but this one is head and shoulders above those. Highly recommended.

pulled from archives for this thread.

Good release though.

Just ordered the live album from the 90's.