Thread: Mahtrak Panorama album available for "name your price" digital download on Bandcamp

Mahtrak Panorama album available for "name your price" digital download on Bandcamp

It's been quite a long time since we released the Panorama album in 2009, and at this point I figure that anyone who would be willing to pay for the physical copy, already did. That's why I decided to give a try to the "name your price" feature from Bandcamp.

That's it, you can download it for free, or pay whatever you want. If you want to download it for free, just go ahead, I promise I won't judge you! I'll be glad to know that you had enough interest in listening to my music, and hopefully you will enjoy it.

Of course, if you do decide to pay, not only will you have my eternal gratitude, but I have also decided to reward those who pay with a download link for an unreleased track, not available anywhere else. This is not available from Bandcamp, I will send you a separate private link.

This offer will be up for a limited time, not only because it's an experiment, but also because Bandcamp limits the amount of free downloads, and I honestly have no idea how long it will last...

Thanks to all for your support!

And of course, here's the link...

https://mahtrak.bandcamp.com/album/panorama
    Perspective Vortex - my new solo project available now at http://perspectivevortex.bandcamp.com
    Mahtrak Progressive Jazz Rock - www.mahtrak.com

Quote Originally Posted by pmrviana View Post
    It's been quite a long time since we released the Panorama album in 2009, and at this point I figure that anyone who would be willing to pay for the physical copy, already did.
    I have the CD and enjoy the album. By chance are you guys working on another one?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I have the CD and enjoy the album. By chance are you guys working on another one?

Bill
    That's great to hear, thank you so much for buying the CD, and even more for enjoying it!

There was always the idea of recording a second album, and we even got to perform some of the new songs live, but to be honest it seems very unlikely now. Everyone is quite busy with different things and it really takes a lot of time and effort to properly rehearse and record this kind of music. But there's always hope that some day we might get to do it!

As for me, I am actually working on a new album, but it will be more of a solo project, none of the Mahtrak guys are in it. But I do have an absolutely amazing drummer, so it will be good...

Hope to release it sometime next year.

By the way, if you want to hear some of the unreleased tracks from Mahtrak, please send me a PM.
    Perspective Vortex - my new solo project available now at http://perspectivevortex.bandcamp.com
    Mahtrak Progressive Jazz Rock - www.mahtrak.com

That's great to hear, thank you so much for buying the CD, and even more for enjoying it!

There was always the idea of recording a second album, and we even got to perform some of the new songs live, but to be honest it seems very unlikely now. Everyone is quite busy with different things and it really takes a lot of time and effort to properly rehearse and record this kind of music. But there's always hope that some day we might get to do it!

As for me, I am actually working on a new album, but it will be more of a solo project, none of the Mahtrak guys are in it. But I do have an absolutely amazing drummer, so it will be good...

Hope to release it sometime next year.
    Cool. Yeah, I know how hard it is to keep a project going, so I understand totally. Please keep us in the loop on your solo album.

By the way, if you want to hear some of the unreleased tracks from Mahtrak, please send me a PM.
    Sure, I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks!

I think I'll dig out your album tonight, haven't spun it in a while.

Bill