Thread: The Damn I'm Old Thread - Putting Up With Being a Geezer

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    Frikkin' virus. I can't get my scrips refilled. I've been waiting on simple b12 for a week now and all the scrips I got yesterday are not even registering on the Walmart app. I had to let them all run out so I could get them fixed, dosage wise and what not. Didn't expect the world to end, dammit.
    In my experience, Walmart's website, to which the app would be connected, has always been a piece of s***. For the longest time, it wasn't even possible to redeem a Walmart gift card at the self-checkout registers. (That may still be true for all I know). I've had to wait in line at the analog register, behind the old ladies with their checkbooks.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    There will be some quarantining of people in this thread if you can’t help yourselves.
    Or even if we could help ourselves, as it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by progmatist View Post
    In my experience, Walmart's website, to which the app would be connected, has always been a piece of s***. For the longest time, it wasn't even possible to redeem a Walmart gift card at the self-checkout registers. (That may still be true for all I know). I've had to wait in line at the analog register, behind the old ladies with their checkbooks.
    They refilled my inhaler(I've only got four of them right now) but cannot refill anything else, it seems. The only weird drug is Gabapentin and even that's not dangerous, so it ain't that that's keeping me from my meds. I've got three days left and have no idea when I'm going to get more.

The app has worked for me over the last few months that I've had to use it but my new scrips aren't even showing up on there. I guess I'll have to get on the bike and ride up there to talk to them. I don't know if I can call them but I will try that first.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

If Walmart isn't refilling prescriptions, I need to know now, not after I run out of the medications I need.
    if you want money for people with minds that hate, all I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    They refilled my inhaler(I've only got four of them right now) but cannot refill anything else, it seems. The only weird drug is Gabapentin and even that's not dangerous, so it ain't that that's keeping me from my meds. I've got three days left and have no idea when I'm going to get more.

The app has worked for me over the last few months that I've had to use it but my new scrips aren't even showing up on there. I guess I'll have to get on the bike and ride up there to talk to them. I don't know if I can call them but I will try that first.
    Switch your prescriptions to Humana's mail order pharmacy. Delivered to your door, and we have absolutely everything in stock. (yes, I work for them)
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Yesterday while checking my mail, I walked past a group of kids, clearly bored from being out of school. They were calling each other "boomer" as insult, the way they until recently called each other "bitch."
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama