Thread: Premier League 16-17

Everton already down 2 - 0 at the Etihad....not gonna be a good day for Bluenoses

A great day for the claret and blue, Europa League here we come!

Crazy Europa League final...De Gea must've felt like a zero.

Ancelotti jumped off the flaming blue Merseyside ship. Can you really blame him? Supporting this club is pure torture about 97% of the time....maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    Ancelotti jumped off the flaming blue Merseyside ship. Can you really blame him? Supporting this club is pure torture about 97% of the time....maybe more.
    Money always talks, and I'm sad for Everton. I honestly think Real Madrid is a dangerous place for him to jump to, they are impoverished, in debt and as we have seen from the super league nonsense, they are desperately looking for a way forward. His coaching skills will be paramount there, as he tries to develop a championship winning squad, can he do it though?

^ Agreed but Everton is a dead-end for him. He isn't used to managing a mid-table team, so at this stage in his career he may be better off.

I don't know what the plan is for EFC right now. They have largely been rubbish since they finished 5th under Martinez in '13 -'14 and aside from a new stadium I don't see anything exciting happening with this club. I'll always be a diehard blue, but the things they are the best at are frustrating and disappointing their fans. It must be difficult to live in Merseyside as a blue while the red side of town thrives. Having said that....Nils satis nisi optimum. I just wish they lived up to those words.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!