Thread: Half Past Four's New Album Release!

Half Past Four's New Album Release!

Half Past Four are excited to announce that we will be releasing our new album called Land of the Blind on September 17, 2016 worldwide, initially on Bandcamp and CDbaby and later through other fine retailers.
    Produced over the last 2 years, we believe it builds upon the musical maturity and growth of our previous releases. We hope to share the fruits of our labour with you.

You can now get the CD here:
    CDbaby for a physical copy.
    Bandcamp for Digital.

We'd also like to invite you to our CD release party, which will take place on the same day in Toronto:
    Saturday, September 17.
    Hard Luck Bar
    772 Dundas St. West, Toronto, Canada
    Special guests: Chromatica, featuring Druckfarben's Ed Bernard on guitar and violin
    https://www.facebook.com/events/330594987330597/

Front Cover - midres.jpg
    Last edited by Igz; 09-17-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igz View Post
    Half Past Four are excited to announce that we will be releasing our new album called Land of the Blind on September 17, 2016 worldwide, initially on Bandcamp and CDbaby and later through other fine retailers.
    Produced over the last 2 years, we believe it builds upon the musical maturity and growth of our previous releases. We hope to share the fruits of our labour with you.

We'd also like to invite you to our CD release party, which will take place on the same day in Toronto:
    Saturday, September 17.
    Hard Luck Bar
    772 Dundas St. West, Toronto, Canada
    Special guests: Chromatica, featuring Druckfarben's Ed Bernard on guitar and violin
    https://www.facebook.com/events/330594987330597/

Front Cover - midres.jpg
    Aside from my (and your) good friend Dave Astley, I just might be your oldest fan chronologically. I remember Dave introducing me to Kyree & one other band member at the RosFest they attended as spectators.

Some of my most favorite bands right now are HPF, MoeTar, Moulettes, Katzenjammer & District 97. On some level, I must be a stereotypical dirty old man who appreciates female vox that have listened to Ella F. & Sarah V., whether they're from the US, Canada, GBR or Norway.

This is an autobuy for me. Please keep it up!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I believe this would have been Nearfest 2010 and that other band member was probably me (Igor the keyboardist) or our drummer at the time Ann. That was a fun weekend. Thanks for your support!

Half Past Four is one of the most underrated prog bands-at least they played ProgDay '10-but....still! I love these guys-and gal. And I even had a few beers with them when up in Toronto. Good times. Anyway, if this album builds on their last album color me excited. Big fan here-and the rest of my band too...so much so that we had Kyree sing on 2 songs on our album from last year. I'd love to make the show above but I'll definitely be getting a CD!

Quote Originally Posted by Igz View Post
    I believe this would have been Nearfest 2010 and that other band member was probably me (Igor the keyboardist) or our drummer at the time Ann. That was a fun weekend. Thanks for your support!

I actually think that was NEARfest '08! We were sitting right next to you!

It was great to meet you then, Rob, and later that summer (it was 2010 after all ) seeing you at our show at Webster Hall in New York! Wishing we can do that again sooner than later.
    Last edited by Igz; 08-29-2016 at 06:18 PM.

I really like Rabbit In The Vestibule. This will be a necessary buy. Good luck, HPF.

Looking forward to it. Some of the new songs you played at the IZZ Toronto concert were excellent. Very cool that Chromatica will be playing their first gig, as the opening act.

neil

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I'd like to present to you the music video for one of the songs on the new album called Mood Elevator:

Great song and vid!

neil

I am a ventriloquist's puppet (some would say dummy).

My puppeteer lives in Toronto. His name is Neil Folkert.

That's really me saying that above.^^^^^^
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    I am a ventriloquist's puppet (some would say dummy).

My puppeteer lives in Toronto. His name is Neil Folkert.

That's really me saying that above.^^^^^^
    Come on Geez. At least spell the fella's name right.

DtB

Hey Dave - At my age I'm lucky to remember the Neil part.

Hey Neil - ard not ert, right?

You guys can both call me Goozer for at least one post.

Goozer! Done. Yes, Folkard. Folklore is a misspelling that I'm partial to, actually....

No matter how you slice it, it should be a great night of music, from two awesome bands.

neil

The new album is here!:
    CDbaby for a physical copy.
    Bandcamp for Digital.

Just ordered!

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Stumbled upon them yesterday when d/l'ing my digital copy of 3rDegree's Live LP (great as the DVD, sounds stellar) via link on that band's bandcamp (iirc). Listened to "Rise", then watched a live version on YT...

How is it that despite our many Montreal visits, I missed/never heard of this great band? Could become another female fronted fave.

Did you see it because of our suggestion after the purchase? I hope so! They are from Toronto not Montreal do that might be why. Their new EP is great too btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Yes, and thanks!

Here's a brand new music video: