Thread: +1/Polypet- "No Sensible Mystery"

+1/Polypet- "No Sensible Mystery"

While listening to Ian's(Zombywoof) radio show, Mike Keneally requested this track to be played. All I can say is WOW!! I knew Kimarja was an excellent musician(he played in Thinking Plague for God's sake) but he is also a tremendous songwriter. The track mentioned in the thread title is the best piece of written music I have heard all year! Check it out if you haven't heard it. It is stunningly gorgeous. A big shout out to Mike Keneally for the request, Ian for having the sense to play it, and Kimarja for composing it.

I just finished listening to the stream of the show. My good friend Matt Baber turned me onto the fact of it. A humble thanks to Mike for requesting the tune! Very cool.

What a great show it was, also. Mike is always an engaging presence. Lovely playlist all around, actually. An honour to be included therein

And thank YOU for the kind words, man. I'm so glad you dig the song

Kimara (aka Kim)
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Thanks for listening, guys! And to MK for bringing this stuff to my attention.

It is such a beautiful song.

Thank YOU for making it Kim!

The tune is @ 1:19:49 of Deep Cuts #129 feat. Mike Keneally.

And it's rather wonderful.

Bat Eat Bat!

Thanks for the shout out, MJ
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Greetings,

One of my many favorite Kimara tunes. (We were having a little marathon of Kim's music last night at a party, in fact.)

Cheers,

Alan