Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NCAA College Football

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    This team is loaded. Loaded....First statement game comes in 2 weeks, when they pound Okmulgee in their house.

Impressive, no matter how you slice it. Add in that WMU kicked the shit out of the Illini, and it's even more impressive.
    Our coach PJ Fleck will most likely be poached by a larger program after this year, but hopefully we can get a MAC Championship out of it first.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Their next 4 games could all be losses (Mich, Mich St & Iowa on the road & Ohio St at home).
    I was talking to my bro about OSU and it looked to me like a bit of a cupcake schedule. He informed me that OSU has three away games that could spell trouble: WI, Penn State, & MSU. And then, of course, is The Game. Personally, I never want to play the Badgers in WI. Fuckers never make it easy on us. Nor do those Nittany Lions, for that matter. Fuckers.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

is right. So far our secondary is killin' it but I expect both the D & O lines to improve. Weber is starting to impress but Samuel... Jesus. And how about Noah Brown's 4 TD receptions? As long as everyone stays healthy (famous last words) we're gonna be contenders.

BTW, did you notice that we're tied at #1 (w/Cincy & SMU) for most interceptions (9) and are #1 for pick sixes (4)?
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

Some great games on the docket today. Going to watch the MSU / Wisconson game on TV this afternoon then head to the tailgate before the WMU / GSU game tonight here in Kalamazoo.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Some great games on the docket today. Going to watch the MSU / Wisconson game on TV this afternoon then head to the tailgate before the WMU / GSU game tonight here in Kalamazoo.
    Good luck (I guess).

Surprised that this isn't on ABC or one of the ESPN channels.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

^^^^^ While I'm elated, this shocks the shit out of me (so far).
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

30-6 Wisconsin @ E Lansing (3:30 left in 3rd qtr.)

Our defense really IS good! A shock to many here locally.

30-6 Wisconsin @ E Lansing (3:30 left in 3rd qtr.)

Our defense really IS good! A shock to many here locally.
    Wow....I certainly did not see this coming.

Don't expect to see Georgia in the top 25 again this season. Humiliating defeat today but one that's been coming. Shit, we barely got past Nichols. So I guess Florida and Tennessee are playing today for the privilege of getting crushed by Alabama in the SEC Championship.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

The ending of the LSU /Auburn game was insane!

With 1 second on the clock, LSU QB scrambles and found a receiver in the end zone who made a great catch getting one foot down for the score. (LSU was down by 5 going into this play)
    LSU sideline goes crazy! But wait.....play is under review. After further review, LSU did NOT get the ball snapped before time expired. Auburn wins!
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Went to the WMU game tonight. 4 - 0. I have been following WMU football for many years and IMO this is the best team they have ever had. The MAC does not get much respect, but if there is any justice they will be in the top 25 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Went to the WMU game tonight. 4 - 0. I have been following WMU football for many years and IMO this is the best team they have ever had. The MAC does not get much respect, but if there is any justice they will be in the top 25 this week.
    I'm hoping they go undefeated. I don't normally support Michigan teams, but I'd like to see them throw a wrench in the works.

I've yet to see a single Hurricanes game this season. If it's not one thing preventing me it's the other. And it looks like they're pretty good this year. Gotta find a way to see that game vs. Fla.State. We'll see what they're are made of.

Badgers / Wolverines is a close one after the first half.

It's closer now.

Watching FSU vs. NC. Not sure who I should root for.

Badgers lost but covered the spread. Their D played well enough that I think they'll still be in the top 15 Monday.

You might see Houston instead of Hornibrook at QB in 2 weeks (bye next week) when they play the Fuckeyes in Madison.

NC last second field goal. FSU is gonna be pissef next week. We'll see.

Badgers lost but covered the spread. Their D played well enough that I think they'll still be in the top 15 Monday.

You might see Houston instead of Hornibrook at QB in 2 weeks (bye next week) when they play the Fuckeyes in Madison.
    The interception by Jourdan Lewis was a thing of beauty that will be repeated several times on ESPN. There was a reason the Badgers didn't throw to Lewis's side of the field all day. Unfortunately, when they threw to the other side, Channing Stribling intercepted them twice. U-M has got a damn good defense this year. The Badgers do as well, so hopefully they bang up the Buckeyes.
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Fuck! Fuckity fuck fucking Georgia! Fuck!
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

It was a good game. The Badgers are definitely for real.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Fuck! Fuckity fuck fucking Georgia! Fuck!
    Unsportsmanlike penalty on the go ahead touchdown, stupid choice to kick it high on the ensuing kickoff and the worst of all is not having guys on the goal line IN FRONT of the receivers = huge home loss

Meatchicken vs the Bad Gerbils was a titanic struggle between two titans. Like two great heavyweights slugging it out. It was like watching the college football equivalent of The Thrilla In Manila. I don't see how we can beat either team.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

WMU destroys our arch rival CMU to keep the cannon in Kalamazoo and remain undefeated at 5-0.