Thread: 2016 NCAA College Football

Florida State defensive line is owning Michigan so far.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Wow, what a game and what a last 4:00!

Most heavy props to MI for their failed comeback, even though I think Harbaugh is a douchebag.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    That's what Louisville gets for wearing those hideous uniforms
    Digital playback brought high fidelity to the masses and audiophiles will never forgive it for that

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    No sooner than I said to my brother-in-law that Washington got to watch that lazy-assed screen pass throwing that it turned into a pick six. That sucks so bad to see the way the Huskies D has held Bama's offense in check only to keep watching their own offense screw up.

Alabama is beatable, but Washington needed to play their perfect game.

They're not.

Washington's offence looks like The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

Washington's D deserves to win the game, but ^^^^^^^^.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

If you can't stop them on a 3rd and 9 run deep in their own end, you don't deserve to win.

OK, until that 1 play (& the 68 yd run ).

I'll buy that.

I'm watching the CFP, Cavaliers-Hornets and Blue Jackets-Wild. I need more TVs.

Watching Clemons vs Ohio State.....lol

I'm watching the suddenly good Bucks beat the Bulls for the 3rd time in a row & will switch back to see if the Buckeyes were given the correct meds at halftime when it's done.

I have not had the chance to see Clemson play much this season, but I was impressed. It might end up being a pretty entertaining championship game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I'm watching the CFP, Cavaliers-Hornets and Blue Jackets-Wild. I need more TVs.
    2 out of 3 went my way, but the Buckeyes "are who we thought they were." I have to wonder what Urb's gonna do next year? All that young talent coming back...Is he just going to hand it over to his Senior QB Barrett, or will there be an open competition for the QB spot? Myself and the Buckeye honks at work have come to the conclusion that they wouldn't have won the title 2 years ago had not Barrett gotten hurt and Cardale came in and stretched the field.
    He did not know that the sword he'd hold, would turn his priceless empire into fool's gold...

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    I'm watching the suddenly good Bucks beat the Bulls for the 3rd time in a row & will switch back to see if the Buckeyes were given the correct meds at halftime when it's done.
    Giannis is a beast, and Abdul Jabari is damned good too. Keep an eye on Thon Maker. I was hoping that he would drop to the Cavaliers, but the Bucks swooped in and grabbed him early. He's raw, but gonna be a good one eventually, I think.
    He did not know that the sword he'd hold, would turn his priceless empire into fool's gold...

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Not surprised at the outcome of yesterday's games. I told family/friends that after OSU made the playoffs I thought they were overrated. And that if it's a close game, OSU might win but if it's a blowout, Clemson will. Barrett has looked so inconsistent for most of the season and so many times when his passes were on target there were way too many dropped passes. My conclusion: they didn't deserve to be in the playoff. I'd wager PSU would have given Clemson a better game.
    I never drink water. Fish fuck in it. - W. C. Fields

Kalamazoo is going to be crazy today. Every bar is booked solid, 1500 people at our local concert theater. Nothing like this has ever happened here. David vs Goliath, Rocky vs. Apollo, a Cinderella story, and I am married to a Wisconsin grad. Who does not love an underdog? Time to Row!

Lane Kiffin was just let go and will not be coaching in the championship game. Sarkisian will take over.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Kalamazoo is going to be crazy today. Every bar is booked solid, 1500 people at our local concert theater. Nothing like this has ever happened here. David vs Goliath, Rocky vs. Apollo, a Cinderella story, and I am married to a Wisconsin grad. Who does not love an underdog? Time to Row!
    Good luck, SS!

BTW, we ain't THAT good!

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Good luck, SS!

BTW, we ain't THAT good!
    The way things are going, it looks like W. Michigan wasn't that good. You could take the logos and colors off these teams' uniforms and any observer could see that one of the teams isn't on the same level as the other. I have to say, I wasn't expecting that. It will take perfect execution and some fortunate bounces of the ball for the Broncos to come back and win this.

WMU looks like a smaller version of Wisconsin.

The rumors of WMU's death have been greatly exaggerated.

If Fumagalli wasn't going to get drafted before, he is now.

The Badgers won the game, but I bet I'm not the only one who now realizes just how good WMU was this year.