Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEE (The Earth Explorere) Japansese Prog

Quote Originally Posted by francofrehley View Post
    Good suggestion! Unfortunately we don't do lawn service.
    Please let me know if you can think of any better word(s) to describe us.
    Any of these words would be better than landscaping to an English speaking audience:

Groundbreaking
    Innovative
    Pioneering
    Trailblazing
    cutting-edge
    leading-edge
    Inventive
    revolutionary
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Mike and I have been knowing each other for years. We have been exchanging ideas from time to time. Mike gave me an offer for FTV 11th last year and why not!
    Cool! I'll check it out.

There are few venues in Tokyo where the existing prog bands can hold a gig. The bands you guys listed (KBB, Stella Lee Jones, Yuka & Chronoship, ptf, Interpose+, etc.) are around and we sometimes share a venue to have a two~three bands event. However, those venues are not big, mostly around 100 capacity. Moreover, we are too obscure to fill the venues every time. So not many bands have gigs on a regular basis. For us, 2~3 times a year. We wish we could have a prog festival like Prog Sud, RosFest, Crescendo with a bigger venue and larger audience.
    Yeah, that's a somewhat familiar situation compared with the US. Tokyo is of course a large city, so having a few venues put you ahead of many areas. Interesting there's not a festival in Japan, there seem to be enough bands to support one, plus any international acts you could attract. But it's a tough little pond to swim in.

Bill