Thread: Marillion - Separated Out...Redux book

Marillion - Separated Out...Redux book

For those of you who may be unaware, the Marillion biography Separated Out from 2002 has been updated and reissued as Separated Out...Redux. It was recently mentioned on the Marillion And Fans facebook page (that's how I knew about it) and people are quickly buying. I've just snatched up the last Canadian amazon copy, I see there are six left currently on amazon.com. I look forward to reading it, since I missed out on it the first time!

Just thought I'd give a heads-up to some of the fans here, I know the book has been rather sought-out over the last ten years.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

How's the book?
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I have the original book, and since it's signed by the whole band and Collins, I somehow don't really want to get the new edition. Besides, I know what they've been up to, I don't need to catch up! The book is good, and well worth it for the fan.