Thread: Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster

Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster

I haven't logged into my email in a while and found this.

You are receiving this email because you are a Class Member in the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Class Action Settlement.

The settlement has been finally approved and all appeals have been resolved. To the extent you are eligible to receive them, your Discount, UPS Discount, and Ticket Codes will be placed in your Ticketmaster.com account and will be available for your use starting on or around June 18, 2016. An active link to access your Ticketmaster account where your codes will reside is provided below:
    Is this real or spam? I may not be the only one who has recieved something like this and I'm not clicking anything until I know more.

It's time for a nap here so maybe when I wake up someone will fill me in. Sorry for not taking the time but naps happen rarely around here.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Sleep! Sleep!....

I think I've gotten some emails about this, but I think if anything it would net me a pittance. F it!

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Well, then, I can get three dollars, or so, from them.

I'll take it from those greedy bastards any day. It may not be enough but it's what I can get.

It is real, but so far every time I try to get into the "vouchers" section it says that the site is down. I should be eligible for the max with all of the tickets I have bought over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    It is real, but so far every time I try to get into the "vouchers" section it says that the site is down. I should be eligible for the max with all of the tickets I have bought over the years.
    The vouchers appeared in my account the first day, but have since been non-accessable since then. I had about 6 or so vouchers that are good until 2020. Each voucher was for a pair of tickets. There were also a huge amount of vouchers for discounts on future tickets.

Well, it turns out I can get free tix for a bunch of shows and discounts, only $2.25, but still a discount, on a bunch of other shows. Kinda cool if I can find something worth seeing.

Every show so far says they are sold out for vouchers
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Every show so far says they are sold out for vouchers
    A ton of shows have just been added. Picked up a (FREE) pair for Steely Dan/Steve Winwood. http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement
    And try the vouchers even if the list says sold-out for certain shows. I'm reading in other forums where folks have had success by just trying anyway.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973