Thread: Standing the test of time: RPWL - World Through My Eyes

Standing the test of time: RPWL - World Through My Eyes

After dusting off some older music this weekend, I gave WTME another spin, followed closely by the live follow up Start The Fire. These CDs still hold my interest after 10 years. There are so many key moments that simply keep the music fresh no matter how many times I have listened to it.

No I know that I have CDs I have listened to for 40 years and 10 years doesn't seem that long, but honestly, there are plenty of CDs from the same time period I have grown tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by saucyjackstl View Post
    After dusting off some older music this weekend, I gave WTME another spin, followed closely by the live follow up Start The Fire. These CDs still hold my interest after 10 years. There are so many key moments that simply keep the music fresh no matter how many times I have listened to it.

No I know that I have CDs I have listened to for 40 years and 10 years doesn't seem that long, but honestly, there are plenty of CDs from the same time period I have grown tired of.
    My favorite "non-epic" track from the last 20 years is Roses fro World Through My Eyes. My favorite Pink Floyd cover is Cymballine from Start The Fire. What many who haven't heard it may not know is it includes a nice long jam from Atom Heart Mother Suite.. Great stuff.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I really like WTME, so much so that I bought their album just before this and the follow-up to this one. WTME is the only one I kept.