Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Into forgotten movies from the 80's?

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    One of my favorite movies from the 80s is Eating Raoul, writtten and directed by Paul Bartel. Absolutely hilarious story of two bland (the Blands; Paul Bartel and Mary Woronov) people who want to open a country kitchen restaurant and their run-ins with swingers and con men. The title gives away how they rid themselves of Raoul who weedles his way into their scheme of luring in swingers with the ad (shown) and killing them for their money.

Attachment 9916

The address in the ad is just down the street from director Ed Wood's last address before he died.
    You scare and inspire. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    One of my favorite movies from the 80s is Eating Raoul, writtten and directed by Paul Bartel. Absolutely hilarious story of two bland (the Blands; Paul Bartel and Mary Woronov) people who want to open a country kitchen restaurant and their run-ins with swingers and con men. The title gives away how they rid themselves of Raoul who weedles his way into their scheme of luring in swingers with the ad (shown) and killing them for their money.
    I haven't seen that movie in ages. Bartel and Woronov were in a lot of great movies. Of course, they were both in Rock N Roll High School, one of the quintessential "rock n roll movies" (produced by none other than Mr. Roger Corman). Bartel played the overly aggressive camp counselor in Piranha (also produced by Corman). Woronov had a small role as a diving instructor in Black Widow (I love the way she explains what happens if you race your bubbles to the surface..."This could cause an embolism...which could lead to a painful and agonizing death").