Thread: Nad Sylvan releases 4th single and video from upcoming album.

Nad Sylvan releases 4th single and video from upcoming album.

This is adapted from the W.B. Yeats poem of the same name. Album release is on 4/9/2021.

This song is really lovely. I'm not that familiar with Nad outside of his work with Agents of Mercy (love these guys) and of course Mr. Hackett. Where should I start with his solo work? I'll definitely pick the new one up based on this sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatarkus View Post
    This song is really lovely. I'm not that familiar with Nad outside of his work with Agents of Mercy (love these guys) and of course Mr. Hackett. Where should I start with his solo work? I'll definitely pick the new one up based on this sample.
    Unifaun (2008)

and

Courting the Widow (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by SRS View Post
    Unifaun (2008)

and

Courting the Widow (2015)
    Appreciate the recs!

I said in the New Releases thread that this one is in full Genesis mode when it comes to the music.
    Mongrel dog soils actor's feet

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatarkus View Post
    Appreciate the recs!
    The Widow is the first of a trilogy, if you like it (odds are you will), The Bride Said No and The Regal Bastard are must haves also.

These singles sound way better than anything on the Vampire Trilogy. Really solid stuff. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

And check out that Noisy Diners LP if you're into Nad!!! He's hitting his stride.
    The Prog Corner

Nad's new album is available in most parts of the world and directly from his website (signed copies). The USA release has been delayed until 4/30 due to customs issues.

Quote Originally Posted by the winter tree View Post
    Nad's new album is available in most parts of the world and directly from his website (signed copies). The USA release has been delayed until 4/30 due to customs issues.
    I am absolutely in love with the Vampirate Trilogy, Andrew, collectively they might be my three favorite albums over the past few years, you have inspired Nad in a different direction, I have and have listened to the new record four or five times now and it's a grower, I like it but I think upon repeated listenings it will have more to give, we shall see.