Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RIP Muhammed Ali

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    you must accept the laws of your new country and leave your outdated, barbaric rules and laws behind in the country they destroyed and which you left!
    Not gonna happen. Never in a million years.

This is an army that has clearly and openly stated its intentions to conquer the west. Their birth rates alone will make it a done deal in less than 10 years, Our "world leaders" are traitors to all of Western Civilization and that includes the USA under these globalists posing as Democrats.

I agree with you on almost all points.
    Last edited by Nijinsky Hind; 06-09-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Still alive and well...

Nijinsky Hind & Peter G. Im sorry to say that you are totally right about Europe and islam (while I'm waiting for this thread to be closed). But you are, and its so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    Nijinsky Hind & Peter G. Im sorry to say that you are totally right about Europe and islam (while I'm waiting for this thread to be closed). But you are, and its so sad.
    Your country has been hit particularly hard. i'm sorry too.
    Still alive and well...

It is very sad.

AND the reason it is happening is because we in Europe are too soft, too open, too gullible and too welcoming (and also too Christian), and we think that if we give war and disaster refugees safe haven that they will then want to live by our standards, thankful as they should be to be alive and living in a safe and free country.

BUT unfortunately some of them don't think like that, hence the 7/7 bombings in London, the training bombings in Madrid, the Paris shootings etc. AND the constant calls for more mosques, more Islamic schools, more Sharia Law crap.

By being open and welcoming and "christian" we are letting them get away with this. We are also adapting our societies far too much to meet their needs and desires. We shouldn't be bending over backwards like this.

We (free and open western European countries) should all start to take a harder line, like Denmark, Austria and Turkey.

Not to mention the fact that we are disarmed or in the process of being disarmed. This wont be the first time that "world leaders" have purposely instigated global chaos.
    Still alive and well...

Well this thread got off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    Well this thread got off topic.
    But I love the conversation. Insightful, informative and respectful. I hope it doesn't get shut down. Great points from everyone.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Muhammad's memorial service was incredibly moving, parts of it had me weeping, other parts laughing out loud. I know he was "only" a boxer and a showman, but he was a self-made legend who rubbed shoulders with presidents and kings, yet still took the time to correspond with a 12-year old white fan. If there are lessons here, they are that tolerance and respect for others is not weakness, injustice is not inevitable, and hope is always possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Staun View Post
    Your a very smart man who has proven it here time and time again. If I could invite you to demonize racism and race hatred itself rather than those who are force to carry the burdon of racism. Decade after decade, generation after generation of denial and separation. How can we possibly be surprised at these things you have mentioned and the like. We vilify and demonize the very monsters we create.

Love your comments here and your delivery. If I could be so calm!

Ali had in life and now in death the ability to get society talking about racism. A good thing IMO. He was a product of his time and a driver of change at the same time. He talked about these things at a time when it wasn't safe to do so . And he didn't use racism as a means to self enrichment a la Sharpton, Rodney King (to the tune of 13 million IIRC) et al.
    I looked at him as a man of principals , the practice of which brought him as much fame as his athletic talents. Such an adventure, his life.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsteve View Post
    Ali had in life and now in death the ability to get society talking about racism. A good thing IMO. He was a product of his time and a driver of change at the same time. He talked about these things at a time when it wasn't safe to do so . And he didn't use racism as a means to self enrichment a la Sharpton, Rodney King (to the tune of 13 million IIRC) et al.
    I looked at him as a man of principals , the practice of which brought him as much fame as his athletic talents. Such an adventure, his life.
    Rodney King used racism for self-enrichment? Silly me, I thought it was the savage beating by all of those cops and the courts. I'm pretty sure he was the one who asked why we can't just all get along.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    Rodney King used racism for self-enrichment? Silly me, I thought it was the savage beating by all of those cops and the courts. I'm pretty sure he was the one who asked why we can't just all get along.
    Im pretty sure if I refused to pull over in my car and led a slew of cops on a 45 minute car chase while high on PCP that when they finally caught me they'de kick my ass. And Im also pretty sure I would not get 13 mil out of it either.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I thought it was the savage beating by all of those cops and the courts. I'm pretty sure he was the one who asked why we can't just all get along.
    +1.

A barbaric, hateful, racist and unprovoked beating. If you aren't colour blind as a cop you shouldn't be a cop.

RIP Muhammad Ali RIP Thread

You were The Greatest. This thread was not.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.