Thread: Terra Incognita Festival in Quebec City -a wrap up with videos

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA

Terra Incognita Festival in Quebec City -a wrap up with videos

The twelfth edition of the festival is over.

Here is a wrap up -with videos of performances of most of the artists.

RPWL (Germany), UNREAL CITY (Italy), ABEL GANZ (Scotland), GADI CAPLAN (US), KINETIC ELEMENT (US), INNER ODYSSEY (Canada), ANTON ROOLART (US), SYLVAN (Germany)

http://www.profilprog.com/#!terra-in...a-review/siycd
    Last edited by Pierre; 05-27-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Highlites:

RPWL doing Pink Floyd's "The Man and The Journey" (can't truly be described and can only be experienced...maybe next time a la Geezer), Unreal City (Italian prog is in good hands) and Abel Ganz (their set was a much less mellow one compared to Rosfest). Great weekend. Thank you Michel.
    "The woods would be very silent if the only birds that sang were those who sang best..." - Henry David Thoreau

Thank you Pierre for posting that. Only been home 6 days from my very first Terra Incognita and I already miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphs also View Post
    Highlites:

RPWL doing Pink Floyd's "The Man and The Journey" (can't truly be described and can only be experienced...maybe next time a la Geezer), Unreal City (Italian prog is in good hands) and Abel Ganz (their set was a much less mellow one compared to Rosfest). Great weekend. Thank you Michel.
    Couldn't have said it any better. What a fun weekend.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Will look forward to watching the videos and have mentioned to my wife the possibility of heading up next year. Thanks!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I somehow didn't realize how neo-prog or at least non-avant this festival was. Not that there's anything wrong with it!

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA
    Hi jkl, there is always an avant-garde festival on the same weekend in a nearby city.

http://www.fimav.qc.ca/en/