I am going to let my very good mate Udi "The Udester" Koomran take it from here, or basically enlighten us with some suggestions of works by EM. Udi has been feeding me a few soundtracks and I am completely and utterly digging this stuff. There is massive genre-overlapping with his music, so I think at least a portion of it would appeal to just about every person here. Aside from the ultra hip arrangements and orchestrations, the number one quality that has attracted me so far (and I am still very much an EM newbie) is his unbelievable gift for memorable melody and original harmonic progressions. When you think of your favorite melodies in prog (and music in general), then let these wallow over you, they are special, and as good as, well, anything out there. Strong words, but I'm sticking by them. And there is SO much!

The soundtrack that has really gotten my attention is from a horror film from the 70's called Spasmo.. Beyond terrific to my ears. As both as fan of classical and prog, this guy scratches both itches in one fell swoop - Italian style.

Any particular favorites? Let us know.