Thread: Pete Jones Plays Genesis - Seven Stones Turned (Charity Release on Bandcamp)

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Pete Jones Plays Genesis - Seven Stones Turned (Charity Release on Bandcamp)

Pete Jones (Tiger Moth Tales) has a new release of Genesis covers on Bandcamp. Proceeds are going to the charity Guide Dogs.

Here's the track list, his description, and a link to the release on Bandcamp. This was an autobuy for me. I just purchased it and will download it tonight.
    I love almost all of his recordings!

https://tigermothtales.bandcamp.com/...harity-release

Follow you, Follow Me 05:51
    Ripples 04:52
    Harold The Barrel (live) 03:07
    Undertow 04:51
    Invisible Touch 07:21
    Afterglow 03:51
    Seven Stones 05:22

After the enthusiasm for the last little collection of Genesis covers, I've decided to put out a few more. With 'Selling England For A Pound' I had the idea to give the proceeds to Guide Dogs, a charity which is very close to my heart. So I'm doing the same thing with the proceeds from this release so please dig deep if you like what you hear.
    As with the first collection, a couple of tracks on this album were recorded for a feature on my radio show Tales From The Tiger Moth. 'Harold The Barrel' was taken from a live performance at the CCA in Glasgow last December. The rest of the tracks were recorded in my studio. To make this collection a bit different, I wanted to do my own thing with some of the tracks, so you'll notice that tracks like Follow You Follow Me, Seven Stones and Invisible Touch have a bit of a twist to them.
    I hope you enjoy these new versions of classic favourites and I'd like to thank you on behalf of the Guide Dogs Charity for your contributions to such a great cause.

Pete Jones

Bump!

(Hey, it's for Guide Dogs!)

Agreed! Check out the other thread I started, with a youtube video of Pete playing Parisienne Walkways on what he calls a Sustaniac. A guitar specially rigged to sustain like a mofo. It's pretty awesome.

Beautiful stuff.