Thread: ELP quote in new SF movie uttered by actor who must remaine nameless.

ELP quote in new SF movie uttered by actor who must remaine nameless.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/alec-baldwin-...-ga-1773932778

Andròn, the first feature from Italian filmmaker Francesco Cinquemani, stars a cast of unknowns alongside two Hollywood stars (Alec Baldwin, Danny Glover) Its concept appears to meld The Hunger Games’ fight-to-the-death competition, The Truman Show’s all-seeing overlord, and the greenish-black palette of a thousand sci-fi films that have come before.

It also, if the trailer holds true, contains the following lines of dialogue:

Now things get interesting!”

“Escape, and you live. Don’t, and you die!” (Related: “If you fail, there will be dire consequences.”)

“Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends!”

“They’re off the grid!”

“Don’t make me hurt you more than necessary.”

“Let’s start a revolution!”

“RUN!”

The fact that Andròn is apparently a year old—and has no release date to go with this trailer—isn’t promising. But it also has some hints of campy ridiculousness, which can be fun when administered correctly.

This definitely warranted a second thread.

Quote Originally Posted by smcfee View Post
    This definitely warranted a second thread.
    Mayhaps I should have added it to the original thread??

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    At least this actor didn't eat a hamburger off the floor.

Alec Baldwin in this flick? Didn't he have some angry tirade against a family member via voicemail or something like that...?

Wow.

I bet the moderators just love it when they lock a thread and the thread-starter opens another thread on the same topic.

Especially when it's a virtually meaningless topic.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    I bet the moderators just love it when they lock a thread and the thread-starter opens another thread on the same topic.

Especially when it's a virtually meaningless topic.

Don't blame a "virtually meaningless" and innocuous post for a lock when that was caused by the misbehavior of some thread participants.

BTW, nice to see that your priorities are in order, i.e. you don't care that some posters are trying to re-start the same BS. Kudos.

I'm glad this thread has been started up again. Someone on the other thread got really touchy and defensive and just went sort of ballistic on some of us. Not appropriate. I take the blame for taking the bait on that one but that's about it. Hopefully this one won't stray off topic.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)