Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fringe-Debut Album (D'Virgilio, Reingold, McStine)

My pre-ordered copy arrived today! Signed by all three!. And it sounds great! Mostly compact songs, but with a certain prog aspect to them, and of course gorgeously played.

Will this be available from any retailers in the US (i.e. Lasers Edge) or digitally (Bandcamp or CD Baby)?

To answer my own question... It's available from Laser's Edge now:

http://lasercd.com/cd/fringe

Excellent album, it's really grown on me. Give it several spins. Don't expect prog; it's great rock inna progressive vibe.

New guy pulling up old thread alert:

If you missed it, this album is really good. File under prog-related, perhaps--it's more on the (extremely well-produced) garage band/alternative side--but it's an album I've continued to come back to over the last couple of months. D'Virgilio's involvement caught my attention, the music itself kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigory View Post
    New guy pulling up old thread alert:

If you missed it, this album is really good. File under prog-related, perhaps--it's more on the (extremely well-produced) garage band/alternative side--but it's an album I've continued to come back to over the last couple of months. D'Virgilio's involvement caught my attention, the music itself kept it.
    I liked this one a lot too - I think you described it well : "(extremely well-produced) garage band/alternative side" - it does have sort of a mid 90's feel to it in that sort of sound. I like it and of course the playing is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAM View Post
    Excellent album, it's really grown on me. Give it several spins. Don't expect prog; it's great rock inna progressive vibe.
    Agree, this one did not hit me over the head right off the bat, but with repeated listens it has really grown on me.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    http://thephoenix.com/boston/music/138631-fringe-at-40/
    Thought that name was already taken.