Thread: Rosfest Parking

Rosfest Parking

Hello everyone! I am getting geared up for Rosfest 2016 weekend and thinking through my weekend. Can everyone here please post parking advice for the weekend near The Majestic Theatre? In past years, I used to park in a small lot behind the the theater which was behind a Fire station. However, all of us that parked there last year got notes on our windshield that it was not acceptable to park there. I know that there is a parking deck behind the theater. What is to be said about that deck? How much? How hard is it to get in and out of? Plenty of spaces? Advice, please.

Library Jon

Jon, it might have been you but I remember someone saying there is parking about 2/10ths of a mile past the parking garage. I'll be in a different hotel this year so not sure yet exactly how far that will be from the theater but I think I will still probably need to drive(for convenience reasons at least).

I'm actually more curious about the food and restaurant situation.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Park in the elevated Parking garage pretty much behind the theater...I have always been able to find a spot(may be on the top level with no rain/sun cover)There is a fee, but not too much..Lots of tailgating/blasting Prog/chillin/imbibing/ between acts..FYI was there in 2011 & 2014..Will be coming this year with my wife!!
    Last edited by beano; 04-01-2016 at 06:06 PM.

D Man, I am a self proclaimed foodie, plenty of options compared to Phoenixville (probably my favorite town/venue!) and Glenside (Keswick Theater )...But always keep in mind, it's not NYC, LA, SF, etc...

Okay. If by some reason the parking deck is filled, where is my next best option to park?

Library Jon

I have been to RF Gettysburg twice , always found a spot (albeit on the top deck, fine for me but no protection from the sun/rain if that occurs AND if you tend to tailgate between acts.!!) Also. on The Majestic website, it says there is free parking at Gettysburg College with a shuttle...But don't take my word for that, call the theater and confirm if indeed that goes for RF weekend..