Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 8 of the Best Progressive Rock Albums of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    And this is the acid test.
    Based on the way Mosh writes, I am pretty sure he's tested acid.
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Elf View Post
    Ummm...why would you ask an admin to ban you when you could simply leave and never come back? Isn't that a bit melodramatic? And who are you referring to that should be banned? It's been relatively quiet for some time. Even Moshkito rarely acts like a complete git these days.
    It wasn't about melodrama at all. It's more about being addicted to a particular website. When you are used to posting regularly it's very difficult to just leave and not come back. I had to do it the way I did for my own good.

I'm not going to mention any names. I could send you a private message and tell you who it is but I don't see the point.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    And this is the acid test.

I'm assuming that Digital Man actually wanted his profile deleted rather than be banned but yeah why not just not log in? There must be loads of places on the internet where I'm supposedly a user but haven't been on for years.
    I don't really see the difference. If my profile was deleted I could just come back under a different username anyway which I technically still could do. The way I see that is six of one half a dozen of the other.

I was also a member on a site a few year years ago called "classic rock forums" but haven't logged on there in a while because of password issues. It wouldn't let me log in for some reason. That was more of a glitch than anything. I'm not really sure what happened there. There was actually quite a few prog fans on there and I even wrote an introduction to prog section that I believe is still there. For any fans of rock in general including "classic rock." Classic rock is kind of inaccurate though because the discussions go way beyond that. A better name would be album rock.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Can't miss GG and ELP in a top 8

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Really? Well, I asked them to ban me but they wouldn't do it so I had to create a password and deliberately forget it so I could not log in again. There is one really big jerk on there who I can believe is still there and has not been banned. It's really unbelievable to me. The only thing I can think is that he is in cahoots with some of the administrators. It seems to me though that they only will be ban you if they can take satisfaction in banning you themselves. If you ask to be banned they won't do it because that's not satisfying for them because it was your idea. I guess it's kind of like asking someone with a gun to shoot you and he won't shoot you because there's no pleasure in that for him. Kind of sick and twisted the way they think over there if you ask me. That said, I do still occasionally look at the boards and the main page.
    Sounds like godlikeproductions.com
    Still alive and well...