Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Black Sabbath: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
    I just do think it's right? Doesn't he have a similar condition to Linda Ronstadt?
    For years he thought his tremors were caused by his drug & booze abuse but in 2005 he found out it was Parkin Syndrome, a genetic condition. The symptoms are similar to Parkinson's disease. Apparently he has (or had) some very close relatives with the same condition. He'll be taking tabs for it for the rest of his life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I'm merely illustrating the nonsense of his comment. I'm not trying to make his case.
    Oh. I was just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Pretty much "rave" reviews at this point. I saw them last week at Shoreline in Mountain View, CA and it's easy to understand why. Ozzy really has it figured out now and sounded very good.

Here's a review I just read from the Arizona show and thought I'd share. This reviewer really knows his stuff and his review could almost have been written by me for the Shoreline performance. Great picture of Ozzy hugging Tony, too!

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/...ys-center.html

PE Member Since 4/9/2002 NeonKnight's Avatar
    Sons of Anarchy promo features guess who:

Sure, the show is full of bloody mayhem and is violent as all hell, so no idea how Sabbath fits in...

....oh wait.

Also full of plot holes, but who cares, it is loads of fun and a hell of a ride. Major upgrade to their background music too. (fingerscrossed) In fact that is kind of a running joke with me and the show, their predictable tendency for slo motion editing to a background of really terrible sludge rock.

Sabbath would fit the show like a glove instead.
    “Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Anderson

Yeah, been seeing that promo.

Reminds me that if I didn't share it before, "God Is Dead?" was absolutely off the charts when I saw them live.

Banned
    I saw on Facebook earlier today that Sabbath will be releasing a DVD from this tour.

Banned

Found this on YouTube just now.