Thread: New drummer for King Crimsn

New drummer for King Crimsn

http://dgmlive.com/news.htm?entry=5474
    **Robert Fripp has announced that drummer Jeremy Stacey will be replacing Bill Rieflin on the forthcoming 2016 tour starting in September. Writing in his updated diary, Fripp notes:
    Bill Rieflin recently decided to take a sabbatical, a decision supported by all the Crimson Brothers. So, what to do with September performances already sold out?
    Both Gavin and Jakko’s first thought was: call Jeremy Stacy. Jeremy grew up in the Bournemouth Scene, where I went to see both Stacy Brothers at Bumbles (a Bournemouth club) in 1981. Jeremy worked with Paul Holman in Wimborne, next door to the former Fripp World HQ. Bournemouth features large in the Crimson world of players: Michael Giles, Greg Lake, Robert Fripp, Gordon Haskell, Andy McCullough, John Wetton and now - Jeremy Stacey.**
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    So was the Live in Toronto release, but that got it's own thread too!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    I wasn't complaining, just linking there in case you missed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    No, that thread is about the new drummer for King CrimsOn.