Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson told to stop touring

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Will they be 2 hours late on stage with Axl in the band? I always found AC/DC fairly professional for a RNR band. I pretty much lost interest after FTATR. I saw the Fly On The Wall tour & Flick Of The Switch tour, both were fun. Nothing since then.
    Good point. I can’t imagine AC / DC putting up with any late show shenanigans from Axl. I have seen them 4 times over the years and they have always been totally professional with their shows starting right on time.

Axl looks older than any of those other fellows.
    They should call it AC/AC now: Angus Cliff/Axl Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by frinspar View Post
    Axl looks older than any of those other fellows.

Angus / Axl

They both look like hell, but considering the age difference, Angus has it in spades over Screechy McBeermuscles. Add 2 years to today, and I expect that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    let's face it, AC/DC is long past their prime anyway. the absence of Malcolm's writing & performing is the deepest blow. i always thought Brian Johnson's vocals was one of the worse in Rock & Roll- but it worked for AC/DC. if fans wanna pay to see them now- more power to them.
    Yeah I agree, similar to DL Roth and Geddy Lee, terrible vocalists but it suited VH and Rush!

I personally don't care who will sing in a band that creatively called it quits at For Those About to Rock. And it was 35 years ago...
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS