Thread: Mondo Drag

Mondo Drag

Anyone familiar with these guys?
    I just heard this song on the radio earlier, driving guitar riffs, Hammonds, Moogs, kind of a prog/psych mix, very groovy. Methinks worth looking into.

Yeah, that was pretty cool....will need to pick this up.

Thx for sharing.

I sampled their debut around the time of its release. I thought it was decent but never bought it. They completely fell off my radar until this thread. I'll have to return to Bandcamp and sample both albums to see if it's something I want to buy. Thanks for the reminder.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Their debut sits in the realms of modern acid rock but their 2014 second is a heavy organ monster and their best i.m.o.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Went to see these guys in Detroit last summer based on a video that was pretty Floyd like .Definitely and 70.s vibe , would see them again in a minute.Bought everything at the merch table from them.Just got the new album 2 days ago on colored vinyl and cd and and played it for the last two days with a smile on my face thinking this is what Atomic Rooster should have released after Death Walks Behind You. This could've being released in 1972 .I think they are a great band getting better with each release and I bet a lot of people hear would enjoy them.

Been listening to this one in regular rotation for the last couple of days. VERY good album! Will surely figure in my top 10 for 2016!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Been listening to this one in regular rotation for the last couple of days. VERY good album! Will surely figure in my top 10 for 2016!
    This!
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Liking this!