Thread: Extreeeemly minor site glitch...

Extreeeemly minor site glitch...

PE loads quicker than most internet sites for me, works great, never a problem. So this little bug, minor as it is, really sticks out. And only on one thread. "Bloom County is Back". Any other thread , cookie correctly takes me to the last post read. Bloom goes back a week and sometimes more. A minor irritation, at most. It's been doing it for a month or so, and the only reason I'm reporting it is maybe it could indicate a problem or lead to a problem before it becomes a problem (or something like that. I'm no software wizard) . It could be on my end only (Stale Cookie ? ) I don't know if it happens for anyone else. Otherwise.... things are running perfect !!

Quote Originally Posted by tom unbound View Post
    PE loads quicker than most internet sites for me, works great, never a problem. So this little bug, minor as it is, really sticks out. And only on one thread. "Bloom County is Back". Any other thread , cookie correctly takes me to the last post read. Bloom goes back a week and sometimes more. A minor irritation, at most. It's been doing it for a month or so, and the only reason I'm reporting it is maybe it could indicate a problem or lead to a problem before it becomes a problem (or something like that. I'm no software wizard) . It could be on my end only (Stale Cookie ? ) I don't know if it happens for anyone else. Otherwise.... things are running perfect !!
    It's not just you...
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Suspended
    I don't visit the Bloom County thread, but I'm sure I've had this happen in other threads. The little blue button (which I presume is what you are calling the cookie) sometimes takes me to somewhere other than my last post. It doesn't happen often, and at first I thought it was me clickinig the wrong item, but now I'm sure of it.

As you say, it's not a dealbreaker, but if I were the site admin I'd certainly be interested in being told about this bug.

What I want to know is how when something is posted it is just about instantly indexed by Google.

That's all I want to know for now, it would help me greatly
    “Pleasure and pain can be experienced simultaneously,” she said, gently massaging my back as we listened to her Coldplay CD.