Thread: Interview with breakout prog group Project RnL. (These guys are Killer)

Interview with breakout prog group Project RnL. (These guys are Killer)

Greetings friends. The PM Show #104 is ready for your listening pleasure. This weeks edition of The PM Show features an interview with Eyal Amir & Or Lubianiker from the new breakout progressive group Project RnL. Project RNL sends out a fresh Prog message providing exciting counterpoint, outstanding vocal harmonies, awesome musicianship and stunning compositional forms. On tour now with Ozric Tentacles in Europe, they are guaranteed to satisfy your Prog ear. Other destinations this week include Martin Orford's journey to the sun. Steve Morse and Daryl Stuermer are out standing in Steve's field. Thirteen of Everything is flying East. Tangerine Dream is off to Marakesh. Thomas Bodin steps into a dreamscape. And The Moody Blues exit to the land of make-believe. It's a show of destinations on this weeks edition of The PM Show. Click on the link and it will take you there. Click on it now and you're almost there. All the best. And thanks for listening! JB

http://www.xray.fm/broadcasts/10585

Bodin Ordinary.jpgLevin Double.jpgTangerine Optical.jpgThirteen Welcome.jpgTohpati Tribal.jpg
    Host of The PM Show on 107.1 & 91.1, KXRY, Portland, Oregon, USA, 99.9 KXRW-LP, Vancouver, Washington, USA, Jazzbox Radio International in Paris, France http://www.jazzbox-radio.fr/ and streaming online everywhere at www.xray.fm

Does this mean that they have finally prepared a release of some sort?

Time is long overdue for that, I think.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Will see them live next week with the Ozrics and Cosmic Dead on the bill.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

^
    Wow, that's some disparate threepiece to behold, Spyros - you should post an ever so tiny report afterwards.
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    ^
    Wow, that's some disparate threepiece to behold, Spyros - you should post an ever so tiny report afterwards.
    Will do. Photos + probably video footage if available. It should be a 5+ hours progathon by what I'm informed...
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

They have a CD they're selling on the European tour. But I think it's mainly what is on their web site.
    Host of The PM Show on 107.1 & 91.1, KXRY, Portland, Oregon, USA, 99.9 KXRW-LP, Vancouver, Washington, USA, Jazzbox Radio International in Paris, France http://www.jazzbox-radio.fr/ and streaming online everywhere at www.xray.fm

^ With these guys I'd even settle for a CD-R for now.

Well, saw the gig and Project RnL were pleasant, but a little out-of-space, out-of-time with the rest of the ambience. A dominant Gentle Giant influence and more than adequate musicanship but they need more... i.m.o.

For the remaining part of the gig, see below:

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS