Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 Cent Broke

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Oh, I'd SO love to see Mr. Cent swing out in a sex tape, exposing his incredibly refined libidious skills in front of the cam with one of those chastine princesses of his. Just think about the sight of that lovely butt as he goes stumpin'n'humpin in-out with his intelligent cap backwards and intricate sunglasses squirming ablaze on that sweaty nosetip, dinglydangly chain necklace of gold dashing a magic tune as it dashes against his male tiddies and has the ladies sing a flute tune they as well. If anyone ever deserved the status of a star, Mr. Cent is it/him.

Highly recommended.
    I still would rather see Knut Magne Valle in his underwear...
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Quote Originally Posted by zravkapt View Post
    Steven Wilson and Miley Cyrus were the performers.
    In that case I presume Willie assumed the role aof feminine component. That sexed-up effort of his, "Sleep Together", always struck me as a failed attempt at being nasty'n'naughty towards one's teddybear.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Oh, I'd SO exposing his incredibly refined libidious skills in front of the cam with one of those chastine princesses of his. Just think about the sight of that lovely butt as he goes stumpin'n'humpin in-out with his intelligent cap backwards and intricate sunglasses squirming ablaze on that sweaty nosetip, dinglydangly chain necklace of gold dashing a magic tune as it dashes against his male tiddies and has the ladies sing a flute tune they as well
    BABYMASH???