Thread: MIA PE members from the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    He's still very active on Facebook, and from what I can see, he's okay.
    I thought I was friends with him on Facebook, but now that you mention it I have not seen any posts in a long time so maybe we got unfriended at some point. I hung around with Kerry a bit at ROSfest when his band played and he seemed like a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    I thought I was friends with him on Facebook, but now that you mention it I have not seen any posts in a long time so maybe we got unfriended at some point. I hung around with Kerry a bit at ROSfest when his band played and he seemed like a good guy.
    I'm friends with people that either don't post much or you never see their posts.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    I want to say something "ghost", but not totally sure on that. He does not post very often, but usually posts his big long ProgDay review every year. If you do a search on that you might be able to find what he uses.
    Bob has continued to record Progday, post his recordings on Dime, and notify people here or maybe in the Progday FB group. Which I always appreciate.
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"