Thread: American leg of Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited II World Tour?

American leg of Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited II World Tour?

Although I've secured my seats for the La Mirada California show, which is virtually in my back yard, what happened to the rest of the U.S. Tour? Steve's web site only posts two other shows, one in Pennsylvania and one in Connecticut. I'm certain that there are enough Steve and old Genesis fans out there to gather enough bodies for venues in many more places. Man, I would be chomping at the bit if I lived somewhere else, awaiting for a venue in my area. But I may have answered my own question, since I noticed that the latter two gigs are not until September and October. So the European tour leg, with lots of shows, is between the La Mirada and the Baja Prog show and the two East Coast shows. THEN the rest of the U.S. tour will ensue. I guess it's just too early to announce shows that are so far in advance? I gave the album about a three week rest, but listened again last night. Still love the new versions of the old songs. Seems like the La Mirada show will be the very first on the world tour that will be on dry land. The Cruise To The Edge show will be the very first. I still feel it in my bones that this upcoming show and tour will be a doozy!
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Banned
    damn! thought this thread was going to have full tour dates....cruel I tell you!! (and unnecessary thread)

Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    damn! thought this thread was going to have full tour dates....cruel I tell you!! (and unnecessary thread)
    Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a teaser, really! Probably not necessary, but a legitimate question regardless.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Don't fret, more to come likely during the fall.

2nd Show added for the Keswick in Glenside, PA. Saturday October 12. Just scored some great seats!!

Chicago on Sept. 21 (Prog Night)
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain