Thread: Burning Shed website down ?

Burning Shed website down ?

I've been refraining from posting on this as I hoped the problem would be solved, but for several days now I've been unable to access the Burning Shed website. Seems to be down. Is it just me ? Nobody has mentioned it yet (that I've seen).

It's really bad, at a time when people like me would like to pre-order upcoming releases like the new Steven Wilson and Oblivion Sun CDs !!

I was just at the site and everything seemed fine.

Just pre-ordered the new deluxe version of SW's album. Maybe Wilson's Facebook post (something like the deluxe edition is running out) has caused a serge in business.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Now that's puzzling... Still can't access it, no matter which browser I use.
    Is it blocked for France or what ?!

Maybe the shed with server finally burned down.

Trash your cache

Quote Originally Posted by calyx View Post
    I've been refraining from posting on this as I hoped the problem would be solved, but for several days now I've been unable to access the Burning Shed website. Seems to be down. Is it just me ? Nobody has mentioned it yet (that I've seen).

It's really bad, at a time when people like me would like to pre-order upcoming releases like the new Steven Wilson and Oblivion Sun CDs !!
    I'm having this problem right now and i've never had this before. How did you solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    Trash your cache
    I did. No use.

Looks like it uses java, try updating java, or try a different browser.
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    Looks like it uses java, try updating java, or try a different browser.
    Apparently i have some kind of a network problem, because if i use my mobile phone's net on my PC it works alright.