Thread: Liserstille?

Liserstille?

Any Liserstille fans here? I ran across them on Tumblr and am pretty impressed with them. I did a search and didn't find much on here so forgive me if I missed a thread. They seem very creative if a bit minimalistic at times. I like them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbytheriver View Post
    Any Liserstille fans here? I ran across them on Tumblr and am pretty impressed with them. I did a search and didn't find much on here so forgive me if I missed a thread. They seem very creative if a bit minimalistic at times. I like them though.
    Here's a bandcamp site for some camples. https://liserstille.bandcamp.com/alb...cal-ghost-2015

cover.jpg
    🇩🇰, 2015.
    First, take a look at this uncommon modern band's biography. See the bottom newspage to get there. You'll start flying from #5 This wonderful you, which features excellent bass riffs and tense moments. Lead vocals set to shout sometimes, adding beauty to this music. Real beautiness starts from the harpsichordish #6 Zenith, with the magic of keyboard, going deeper into prog fever. #8 Harlequin's Tale brings a clockwork orange sound to it, and the journey carries on.