Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remind Me Never to Use David Gilmour's Publicist!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGeek View Post
    Actually, there were two or maybe three singles:
    Blue Light
    Love On The Air
    All Lovers Are Deranged

I don't know if All Lovers Are Deranged was released as a single, but he did make a video for it, which appeared on the David Gilmour VHS release that came out soon after About Face, which also included the Live At The Hammersmith Odeon concert video, the Blue Light video, and the After The Floyd documentary about the Euro leg of the tour.

Curiously, the one thing missing is Love On The Air. MTV aired a live clip of the song, presumably taken from the same Hammersmith Odeon concert, but it doesn't appear in the concert video itself, nor does it as a video with the other two songs.
    You're right, I forgot about Love on the Air. But Blue Light is the one MTV showed most. A lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    I rather not hire the person who did the cover-art.
    Indeed.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    You're right, I forgot about Love on the Air. But Blue Light is the one MTV showed most. A lot!
    Yea, you're definitely right. I definitely remember seeing Blue Light a lot more than Love On THe Air.